1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ACCUSING AM/GM of FAVORING ASMODIAN RACE

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by iHmf, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iHmf

iHmf FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVIO

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    masterofoz and Deexee like this.
  2. Crit

Crit Noli Me Tangere

please Report on .. Players Report :)) not on this Thread sir :)

3. OverLord

OverLord Search and Destroy

Aw ...... :D

4. iHmf

5. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

What u mean elyos ' SUCK ' Dude FYI asmo just got strong becoz many of pro ely transfer to asmo . Becoz they make both races to be fair . And btw. Weak people Revenge. Strong people Forgive . Intelligent people Ignore .

Tsurt and Mae like this.
  6. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

"Block", voilà.

7. Vash

Vash Somewhere,

Butt hurt elyos. :V

Germsxz likes this.
  8. Daniel

Daniel Håx

I don't see anything that is worth arguing here. People have different opinions. And we can't change that.
    Unless they have a proof they can go through Staff Feedback thread if they saw any illegal doings around. All i see is two people wasting there time on what theyr'e fighting for.

Rcanz and Mae like this.
  9. iHmf

Ahmm im just posting it... And its not our fault that other elyos transfer to asmo fyi

Germsxz likes this.
  10. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

Asmo are cheaters? Oh wait disnt i just read post of no animation hacking featuring ely glads?@vash am i correct? You have been posting such reports sir and now one of your ely comrade wanna call us cheaters and calling AM's and GM's dirty staff who favors asmo? Justice to all asmo

shablai likes this.
  11. Nehal

I'm just telling you .'coz u said ely sucks and u dont even know asmo Sucks too . Weak people revenge . Strong people forgive .intelligent people ignore.

I see dick people cheat haha . Deece senpai

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
  12. Daze

Daze D. Vampire

Wow another thread about this :3

everything sucks :3 except good players in-game :3

13. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

If they cheat reyrey then i guess the complainant must have proofs....err i knew who you are referring...bad bad reyrey chan....this convo really pisses me off like zechan talks as if he has grudge on the staffs...i mean does he have proofs? He should be sanctioned with a good punishment to keep his tounge in his pocket and avoid false accusations

14. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

qxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrg
    qxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrg
    qxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfauk/you a fu*king moron/mnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrgqxopiebfaukmnrg

just my 2 cents ^

15. Nehal

That guy is over gay and actually his gay Lmao . deece-san i know that guy and i just ignore him. Chinese tho :D
    His Mel-chan the temp

16. Mae

Mae Maeow 。^・ェ・^。

i'm expecting this thread will be closed. *grabs popcorn*

17. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

Hi people, today is a wonderful a sunday. i went to church, i kissed my mom, said i love you, talk to my friends, talk to my old teachers, wash the dishes.

When I was on the church, I prayed for the people of Italy, south africa and syria who are having a hard time as of this moment..

wait there's more I also prayed for the worst corruption in the Philippines, hope we can have a better Officials this coming election.

When I go to bed later i have this inner peace and contentment for the day.

for me these are the things we do instead of some useless theories.

sooner or later Dimi will close this thread. and what u all have said will be as worthless as a spilled milk.

Germsxz likes this.
  18. OverLord

OverLord Search and Destroy

Pinoy fights :D

19. Nehal

Baby im worthless baby im worthless baby baby baby worthless.like that song.

20. Katansin

Katansin Proficient

Can I have a hack? Because I see everybody mentioned it, and don't say that I have, I don't :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.