1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

active skills animation = equip active weapon's or items animation

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by reaperlord, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reaperlord

reaperlord New Member

suggestion to our server to make it more legit :D
    i hate this facking,ugly,bullshit internet+this supah slow wooden laptop"friend's laptop" T_T i cant wait to finish my rig.!
    :mad: too slow to upload or view image properly so here's the idea of mine.

ex: active skills like
    ATTACK PREPARATION I,COMBAT PREPARATION I sample or combat preparation sample 4.jpg from (glad gays skills) when this active u will see a white shitty color moving around, my idea is
    when weapon is equip or items we can see the white shit too i know that this is possible i want this to be implemented so we all know if our macro's work properly like changing weapon and armor's very useful,kindly check this out this is my ex fav. game since "HS-days" :D "RF ONLINE FTW"! you see the gloves and access also the weapon, it is highlight by the gold gay lining.
    sample2.jpg
    and this is what we got on all aion client's :D "unknown" active or equip weapon only if u see your hands using those shit's here's the sample no sign that u are using great swords or pole, only if u look on your character o_O ull find it active. sample3.jpg

i know that this is a big work but if i can only help u i will :'( but implementing on this idea will make our server's legit and awesome :D

-PLEASE RESPECT-
    your free to say anything all pictures on this post are sample no bad intention or anything else to make u feel shit :D
    if u like my idea please like and comment

ign: Restless,Neri,Reaperlord,Prexinos
    fantion: asmo
    server: Siel
    Latency: 290-500 usual 330-350

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.