1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Admin HELP please.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Bigtime, Aug 23, 2024.

1. Bigtime

Bigtime Getting there

I'm at a loss. With this last reboot many things got fixed, however, my level 60 Kahrun's War Staff +15 is still missing:(. It remains visible on the character selection page (photo attached), but it's not showing up in the game. For days I've been asking for admin support as to what can be done to fix this issue and I have yet to receive a reply. I would love to continue playing here with Gamez, but if my weapon has gone "puff" and I get zero support from the staff, what's to guarantee this won't happen again? I get it, this server is a bit quirky with "small" issues, but attracting new players means keeping the player base you already have, and my wife and I have been consistently, and patiently playing for at leat the past four or five months. If we can't resolve this issue and the admins show zero concern then we have little choice but to leave and find a new home. Please reply, please help. We truly want to stay with Gamez and see this server grow.

[​IMG]

2. Hirokaito

Hirokaito Getting there

im curious which admins handle gamez aion and which ones handle gamezbdo

3. Bigtime

Bigtime Getting there

I have no idea. I did try to reach Kulka by starting a conversation. I don't know if there is a way to PM or submit a maintenance ticket on these forums. Either way, If I don't hear from someone soon I'll be discussing whether to depart Gamez or not. If we decide to stay, it would take us months to recuperate that lost weapon. I don't know if it is worth the effort, because it could very well happen again.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2024