1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFK kicking in rbf in relation to damage done

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by 007Pizza, Mar 28, 2018.

1. 007Pizza

007Pizza New Member

2018-03-28_16106764.JPG

This is the type of rubbish that goes on in RBF, you get camped hard, does it make you want to continue fighting? No, hell no! But you jump down into inevitable death regardless because you don't want to get kicked for afk. Then here comes a patch which factors in damage dealt in the calculations for the afk kick, someone please tell me how anyone supposed to deal damage so they can stay in the match and get rewards when they die mere seconds after they respawn. You spend an entire 20 minutes of fighting, get camped and suddenly in the last few seconds of RBF you get kicked for being afk simply because you can't live long enough to keep your damage up.

If you are going to implement a system where you need to consistently deal damage in order to stay in the match, one first needs to fix the issue of being spawn camped, change the map, bar the area off so enemy teams cannot enter each other's spawn area. Please GamezBD, fix this.

AngryPlayer and Haiku90 like this.
  2. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

+1 RBF right now is a joke

3. Kayto

Kayto New Member

+911
    It doesn't even matter what damage you do. Even after patch you get kicked if you fight 24/7 and do (how I see it) decend damage.
    Plus there are RBFs where you get camped af, do no damage and still get your rewards.

4. KoroFish

KoroFish New Member

All you have to do is take the RBF Invuln Buff and go down. It's simple as that. Do enough damage and it will push people out.

5. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

@ Koro that is so false you die even with the damn buff they need to wall off the spawn so the attackers cannot go into it and allow the ally team to you to shoot and attack through that wall so the enemy gets away from the damn spawn

either that or make a custom map on flat land please the drop is a joke always has been

6. Ridasak

Ridasak New Member

With 170ap (Not too much i know) i get constantly get kicked the last minute. I mean 170 ap should be enough to be able to stay in the rbf, but nonono apperently not. I am active during the whole period of the rbf and engage in pvp frequently.

7. KoroFish

KoroFish New Member

If you can't get out with the buff (10 seconds), you are doing something wrong or you are terrible at your class's capabilities and functionalities. As it is really hard to coordinate with random players, it is possible if you coordinate it with a group of people you know. Go for the highest point and I guarantee they will run out to guard their highest point.

8. Jancoe

Jancoe New Member

The RBF 10 sec invincible buff isn't really working (or useful). Since I am in that screenshot I know what was going on at that time.
    The moment they jumped down and got instant grabbed / CC-ed.
    Maybe the bottom part of the building should give the players invincibility after they jumped down. But I think this is the base game's design

9. evo

evo New Member

This wouldn't really be a problem if power curve was normalized in some way for RBF. I don't mean rolling everyone to the same ap/dp, but something relative. The math to do this is not complex by any stretch. It's a matter if something like that could even be implemented.

10. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

@evo thats not a bad option but equalizing it doesnt fix the mystics just jumping through you as you fall
    ever see a mystic tank your entire team???? and lose No HP its a joke

11. Jancoe

Jancoe New Member

Balancing RBF power curve only works IF bugged/glitched skills are fixed

12. Sleier

Sleier Archangel

please fix this, remove the afk kick from RBG until it is working properly. If AFKing is bad enough to warrant an afk kick mechanism to be implemented then just go back to temp banning afkers until the afk kick mechanism is working properly, tired of getting kicked after wasting 17minutes in an RBF for being "AFK" when i've literally died 10-20 times in the middle of the map, it's getting ridiculous and happens at least every other RBF.

13. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its done, u can test now, ty!

Sleier likes this.
  14. zezocas

zezocas New Member

rbf is a fucking joke lmao