1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

after lvl 50 question

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by onyxius, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onyxius

onyxius New Member

Ok, so i am reading the guide here http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=531 and it says after lvl 50 go to dark poeta to start getting your Anuhart Templar set. I am guessing its a dungeion/raid place? If so how can i get in there with a group, i cant join /lfg i cant even join /2 or /trade. I have asked people on the server in /say /shout and maybe a couple hours later someone will say something to the affect of stfu. So yea in game there is no help. So, do i need to join a legion or something to get there?

Thanks Guys

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Are you an Asmo? If so, visit Hoarfrost Shelter. There is the entrance for DP, and some people waiting outside it, searching for groups to enter it. You can find a group there. You don't have to be in a legion, just in a group.

3. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

No. To get on dark poeta all you need is to be in a group. /3 region chanel doesnt work now. You will have to type, for example,'' //wc Need DP party '' That will cost you 10Milions kinah. Is advised to have a cleric on your group so you can get healed . ^^

4. Zee

Zee Banned

If you want to use Trade channel you have to type //wc (ur text) but it consumes 10m / usage.
    Referring to the anuhart set , yes you can obtain it from the instance called Dark Poeta and you can get in there if you're a member of a group . Another useful info that you can enter once a day because the reentry time is retail like now ( If i'm correct , wasn't checking the last patch's details ) Take care

5. Neighbor

Neighbor Expert

what thay said but better coz its from me :)

6. Zee

Zee Banned

lol'ed ~ cute :biggrin:

7. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

Question answered and very points of view posted. Closing this thread :)

-Close-​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.