1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Angal and Edixoid's Resignation <3 :C

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Lucent, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Well guys, its come time for me to leave. (Incoming wall of text, if you decide not to read it then just know I'm leaving in a professional way, and I love you all <3)

Over the past week I've been growing excessively bored of Aion and just feeling too unmotivated to really log on and do anything. Of course I don't want to be the GM left on the staff that never even logs in and does anything ingame (a lesson for some?) so instead of being someone lumped with the rest as being a 'bad GM', a title that I have always done my best to avoid.. instead of just going inactive and never showing my face I decided it would be much better to put in a formal resignation.

I stuck with Gamez through the drama of all that happened on Crystal and the GMs/community that left from it and the resulting aftershock of such, and while I was fairly annoyed and stressed at that point I still gave Gamez a chance. Things seemed nice for a few days, and I began work on WoW which went nice for a few days until some internal issues arose. After having a large staff discussion there were some things that were supposed to happen, and I had hoped there would be a bit more attention shown not only to you, the community, but even our own staff forums (my thread I made in the staff forums to ask for the C.E.O's to delete all duped items - including from offline players - being yet unanswered is a perfect example).

It pains me to watch all the duping go on, and be able to do nothing about it, and with the difficulty I've had contacting the upper staff (aside from Alente/Albull, whom I'm glad to have as friends in the staff, and to have around the Gamez community in general) the past few days its just too annoying to possibly watch as everything happens and my hands are tied to the point of being able to do nothing.

Hopefully some things will begin to change, maybe things will start to look a bit brighter around Gamez in the near future, and with the dev work being done, maybe some things that have been consistently bothering me will finally be fixed and our next selection of GMs won't have to worry about those issues. I'd hope at least before the new GM's get selected, some of the last remnants of the staff that haven't been active in ages nor contributing at all to the community get cleaned up to make room for several great people to fill their spots. I guess that also applies to some that may not be doing the best for the community. I won't name them, but it really sucks to see nothing being done about obvious favoritism.

Still, beyond the GMs who have either at some point been very inactive or done something they shouldn't have, I have to specifically thank Angal for making Gamez fun again (and I probably wouldnt have stayed on Aion long enough to become GM if it wasn't for meeting her), Alente for being pure awesome and the sense of humor the staff really needed, as well as a major driving point keeping the community somewhat stable. Albull, for being an amazing GM who finally got his recognition he deserved, and for picking me as the next Gamez Event Group Event Organizer <3. Brynecalic for being fun, a good friend and always there when I needed someone to run an event with :p or needed a second opinion on whether or not someone was hacking.

I also have to mention that even though in the past week I've admittedly been -very- frustrated with Karissa at times, you guys should consider yourselves lucky that we got her as a part of the staff, she has infact been very helpful, despite many people thinking otherwise. Thats all I'll say on that matter.

Anyways, I'm really sorry to leave all of you guys, especially those members (and applicants) of the Gamez Event Group who have been left in the dark the past week or two, and the members of the WoW community who haven't even been able to connect to the server in my absence, and I really hope they get the chance to play soon. Good luck to all of you hopeful GM applicants, if you get selected don't be stupid, try to help our server and not cause hatred or disorganization in the community with favoritism or never logging in, not answering (even delayed) or anything of that nature.

Best wishes to all of you,
    Edixoid

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
    11 people like this.
  2. Angal

Angal [AM]Karissa's Evil Kitty

Dear Gamez Community,

Though my time serving you as a Gm was short, Don't think I enjoyed it to the fullest extent.
    Today i'll be resigning from my position and then quitting the game over all..
    But do not fret O: I swear i wont go psycho crazy like daisuko and the other guy :D
    I loved my time here at gamez and could NEVER forget the wonderful community who welcomed and embraced me into this wonderful game :]
    I've met a lot of you ingame (mainly because my main Angaleah was no secret xD) and formed close bonds with you lot :)
    And even if I didnt meet you in game don't think I failed to notice your obnoxious personalities on the forum ;P
    While i sit in my room hovering over my desk I just can't help but start welling up in tears knowing all the friends and memories i'm leaving behind ..

Farewell and thank you My beloved gamez community, There was never such a fantastic bunch<3

WTS Gold Name?

P.S To all the other lovely Gm's i'll miss you dearly<3

Keep a good watch on my peeps!
    ~Angal

It would mean the world to me if every time you saw this you thought of me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q

12 people like this.
  3. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Byby you two, It was nice working with you.

Albull

4. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Sad to see you guys go but regrettably some people just feel like it's that time.

You'll both be missed, a special thanks to Xoid for his work on the WoW server as well.

Take care guys!

1 person likes this.
  5. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Are you two still playing the game (just leaving forums), or are you leaving Gamez completely?

It would be sad to see you two leave the game, as our times in <Gods of War> was fun.

1 person likes this.
  6. Lakhane

Lakhane Expert

Oh good god. Cya'.

7. Angal

Angal [AM]Karissa's Evil Kitty

I'll probably be on my main Angaleah on and off for a few months :c

8. Lucent

I'll be completely quitting all aspects of Gamez except for the forums. Obviously I'll lose my shiny title but I happen to like talking to you guys, so I intend on staying on the forums and giving Alente heart attacks every now and then.

1 person likes this.
  9. ryang

ryang Banned

Cya guys. Will miss you. good luck xoid on whatever you do next :wink:

10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Best wishes to both you and Angal.

It will be very lonely here without you two =(

11. Tuttles

Tuttles Well-Known Member

Im sorry that you all have to leave, we will still miss you. :love:

12. oplaylistic

oplaylistic Proficient

Best luck to edixoid and angal. I really enjoyed the time when you round. keep in touch <3

13. Koishi

Koishi Well-Known Member

Nooozzzz =(

Ehh, sad to see both of you leave even though you were both good GM's...

Hope u have fun with that whatever u will do ^.^

14. Sheytane

Sheytane Well-Known Member

Edioxid, much respect from my side, amazing person!
    Angal, never seen you x)
    I hope Bryne doesn't resign, he's the GM I can always count on (when I SPEEDHAX)

15. kimizuka

kimizuka Proficient

oh nooooo, 2 more leaving.....anyway, take care ^^

16. Jellybean

Jellybean ジェリービーンしば Forum Legend

my two favorite GMs!! i'll miss you guys :(

17. Fright

Fright Proficient

You'll definitely be missing...
    See you, good luck :(

18. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

goodbye, and thanks to both of you.

19. Lucent

How did I forget a shoutout to Jellybean? ;-; My favorite person! It sucks to leave you behind, might play my legit from time to time just to talk to you even if we talk on MSN already. Also I hope anyone that I know keeps in touch with me, I have no plans on dissapearing, but as I mentioned earlier if nothing else i'll still be around forums (and maybe DTK teamspeak)

20. Bryne

Bryne Pactum Angelorum Forum Legend

You made me cry you two... but I will be fine, I will missed you... Babye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.