1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement please

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by loboram, Oct 15, 2024 at 3:05 AM.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Dearest GameZ-Network administrators, developers, and staff in general,
    I wish to inform you, that the terrible lack of communication -in here since it is far from everyone who has or even wants to use Telegram- has in part lead to this situation. If the management of this server forum, had been on par with the efforts you've put into the work, then you would surely have loads more players.
    It is actually a relationship of sorts, although terribly one-sided, but it does require some form of trust, so that they will believe in the future success.
    You have not lived up to this administration/management. You have time and again kept a "cone of silence", and while it is a good idea for sure, to never over-promise or overextend yourselves, it is still essential to have an open line of communication. This is where you've failed.

As players here, the largest heads-up we've ever had, was about 3 months in advance of something happening? I really couldn't plan ahead 3 months, but about one week advance and I can manage to find some planning for it. So I simply suggest that you are open and honest, about the project and how it seems to be stuck here for now, because of unforeseen decryption problems.

The many gamers who play here, and the many more who are waiting around for more, have different mindsets about how to game. The ones who aren't coming back, due to "missing server content", are Not the players you should be working to please, because they will probably never be completely happy with any game, ever. The audience of GameZ-Network are the players, who don't have much money to spend, who don't have much time to spend, who have a lot more going on in their lives than only gaming, but on the other hand these people are also (well mostly) mature adults, who are loyal and helpful and kind.

It would mean the world to all of us, if the management/administration (the boss/head of the department) would drop an announcement, stating their intentions for the project in the future ;)

2. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member