1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Archaeologist's map broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by blueskies, Mar 30, 2018.

1. blueskies

blueskies New Member

Bug Name:
    Archaeologist's map broken
    Bug Description:
    The map is straight up broken. ON retail it works the same as a traveler's map; sends you to a nearby village or town of your choice, ADDITIONALLY unlike the traveler's map, then for 30 minutes, you are able to teleport back to where you initially used the map.

Here, it doesn't even work at all. Right clicking just puts the map on 6 hour cooldown.
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

fixed

3. Deathlisk

Deathlisk New Member

broken again, indefinite cooldown.

kdrdmrpnc likes this.
  4. kdrdmrpnc

kdrdmrpnc New Member

cooldown doesn't go down. Used the traveler's map both of the items got to cooldown at the same time but archeologist's map is stuck whereas other one still counts down.

ITS FIXED FOR ME NOW. What happened is that probably if you use travelers map when you have archeologists map in your inventory they both go a 6 hours cooldown. Archeologists map however stucks untill 36 mins left and starts countdown from that point. I then deleted all traveler's map from my inv and used the archeologists map again which worked normally as it would starting a 36 mins cooldown right after usage.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2020