1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are Pets tradable?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by darkserith, Oct 19, 2010.

1. darkserith

darkserith Getting there

Look at the title.

2. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

After they have been hatch, I don't think so.

3. Speeeedy

Speeeedy Proficient

maybe, u can test in server when u buy 1 egg

4. yumilover

yumilover Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the heaven (With Many Hot Girls)
    i buy one pet in my second account..but ..

i test it but cannot be sent to email...and cannot be trade....how sad..........

but why pet is not tradable.......WTF

5. Speeeedy

Speeeedy Proficient

cuz all can buy alrdy and its cheap, no need for trade unless they're donation one

6. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

no.no.no. cannot trade pets. they are untradeable. you guys really have to screw up the economy by trying to sell pets too? lol a for looks pet on the broker i bet noobs would sell for a billion and not even bat a lash. You guys already sell white gear on the auction for a billion. LMAO!!! learn the value ofitems before trying to sell..

7. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

u are so mean..how can u :crying:

8. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

i think u can if its an egg

9. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

imo. i think the white gear on the brooker. was for scamers.

i think they scammed ppl. then they bought the gear from the brooker. and that way transfered the kinah to a char and the GM could not trace it that easy.
    why els would ppl sell it for that much. and just to put somthing on brooker for that much cost alot to. so they know what they where doing.

its like this one. how many think that this guy has gather all this just to sell it later ?
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1757588/Capture.PNG

10. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

people sell the white gear for that and cuz they are simply noob. look at half the people that have to go around saying "your monies plz...kinah plz..." its these guys who sell it that high cuz they dont have a clue about economy. why do you think they have no kinah? cuz they sell white crap at a billion and greens at 100k.whites are actually decent for extracting or vendoring. I know some people who do the whole "if aint gold i aint looting it."good luck on that. Ill make 50 million off whites from an hour or so of grinding then go find someones way undercut items on the broker and turn a hefty profit. but as for the whole pet thing just buy the pets YOU need. I sure wouldnt buy it from any of you. you gotta make a profit and sorry but it will always be cheaper from the vendor than a bunch of kids who cant even spell economics much less drive an economy.

11. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

donating for pets is useless then

12. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

oh for the screen shot of the aether....in retail i used to gather like that specifically just to sell it. In crafting you need that and not everyone collects.Thats not a scam at all trust me. Like Attack +5's. I farm those and keep 2 out of every 5 for myself then sell according to market value at the moment. Collecting resources is a great way to make extra cash quick.

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

depends. For my 1 year reward in retail i got a pet that alerted enemy presence, had 18 spaces of inventory, and ate ensouled items such as Asmodian soulpieces found in brusthonin off the spectral spirits. I would love to have that again. Id prolly even donate for it. But why donate for a pet when you can get one pet with a single vote session? I like that everyone can get one. Let the armor and weapons be the elitist thing to fight about andleave the pets as a general purchase.