1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Armor item lost help

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by SonDans, Oct 27, 2023.

1. SonDans

SonDans New Member

Zırh eşyasını merkez pazara kaydederken kayboldum, yardımcı olursanız çok sevinirim.
    karakter ismi
    (SonDans)

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to the GameZ-network forum community. I am NOT a part of the staff by the way, I just like helping out when I can.

I am guessing this is your first visit and use of a forum page? Not knowing English is also a detractor since the site is in English. However luckily there are several sections, if you just scroll down the page, you can find all sorts of languages with people who can help you out in that language: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/turkey.464/

Now it isn't easy the first time using a forum, and not knowing English is a real big problem in general (but that's another dog), so let me just start by saying that you should really read what it says, since you can find the correct subsection of the forum, if you just take a little time and actually read what it says.

https://forum.gameznetwork.com/#gamez-black-desert-forums.392 subsection for Black Desert specifically, so that is where you post about GamezBD topics. However it is a millions times easier, to just start off with a quick forum search, right above your forum-username top right corner.

Making a forum search usually saves you loads of time, because the chances are that someone else has already posted the topic, that you want to know about or need some help with ;)