1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Artifacts Bugged

Discussion in 'Problems' started by InfamousBastard, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfamousBastard

InfamousBastard New Member

Since I can't get any answers from GMs on Siel as they are too busy playing with their events I'll post it here:
    Anyone noticed since the server restarted when they fixed drop bug the artifact in the abyss are bugged? I don't know about the artifacts in Gelkmaros etc but I've killed 3 Protectors in lower and upper abyss and it didn't change the flag. I came back the next day and the Protector never reappeared! lol It's been few days now and all the Protectors are being killed and don't respawn.

2. Ashyyy

Ashyyy Buy me a pint :3

The high protectors seem bugged for lumiel atm, the respawn time is ridiculously long and the flag doesn't change I think its effecting both Lumiel and Siel atm

3. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Please put all bugs into the bugs report section, there is a proper form to fill out.

^_^ This helps the developers access, and thus adress, the bug faster and more conveniently than having bugs strewn everywhere =]

Thanks =]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.