1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Back after 2 years, played seasonal on 2 character

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Jiexi, Aug 6, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Jiexi

Jiexi New Member

Hello,

I'm back after 2 years, and wanted to take back my nostalgia, When I connected back, I didnt have any of the stuff I had, maybe my mistakes.
    I played in seasonal in December 2021, had my Lahn main character and another, I also used real money, so I didnt want to never come back on the game.
    But now I dont remember any of how the game work, and so maybe I lost all my stuff because I didnt finished the seasonal or something like that, so what can I do please ?

To whom It may concern
    Jiexi

2. Dauerbinde

Dauerbinde New Member

only if u didnt early graduate the season and season ended then u lose all items on ur season char (tuvala and other season only items) in the meantime there was no server wipe or items (none seasonal) wipe or removal so either ur on the wrong server NA / EU or u did indeed had only season items and did not early graduate from season thus removing the seasonal gear
    if so just start with season again u stil have like 2months to graduate from it to make the gear usuable outside season ... hope this helped a little

3. ungganja

ungganja New Member

i hate this patch :(