1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Bad Mistake with deletion of the Character

Discussion in 'Problems' started by dilshod2009, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dilshod2009

dilshod2009 New Member

Dear @Puddles and/or @Lautaro
    I don't want to take your time since there are many other people like me with their problem. Few days ego, I deleted some of my characters, namely Orbt my clerk and SW Oneloved, and by accident deleted my Awakened Ahserion's Hat. I was wearing it and forgot to check. Is there any possibility to retrieve the item? I just voted for 2 months to buy this item and it feels kind of painful!
    PS. Dear @Tesseract, I do understand that my last post was locked by you with a clear explanation, and I do understand that I typed "Confirm Delete," without checking. However, we all do mistakes and feel bad about it, yet I ask around and people are telling that there is a slim chance to retrieve the item back. Hence, I would try to hold on to that chance. BTW, I hope you know the pain of waiting until 12AM to vote and again during the lunch at work secretly voting from the office PC. I am sure many players vote like that with their alarms ringing each 12 hours.
    Thank you.

2. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

The answer is no.
    Posting another thread with the same explanation, and saying that the issue had already been answered and explained will not change the answer.

If you left the item on your character, you willingly deleted it with out foresight to check as you said yourself.
    This is not a fault of GamezAION. We are not responsible for any user errors.

Lance, Sahid and Mae like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.