1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Balaur crafting materials

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Menzies, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Menzies

Menzies New Member

With the introduction of all the Balaur designs I think it would be a good idea to introduce either an NPC who trades you materials (Pure Aether, Orichalcum, Noble Balaur skins ect) for either Kinah or AP. Paying say 10k AP/10m Kinah per item(a bit extreme but ap/kinah is easy to get) or adding said items to the donation shop for a small fee.

I like the AP vendor idea because it means I can get the materials for the armor I want through PvP, instead of having to go into a PvE zone and spending hours getting enough Pure materials to craft one item.

2 people like this.
  2. Freelancer

Freelancer Proficient

I ttly agree mang.

3. zytai

zytai New Member

lol farming mats is easy i cant seem to find anything but asmo balic npc been searching for night after night its getting old fast

4. Mablung

Mablung Banned

I'm down to make blues like pure aether cost 10k AP a pop.

5. Menzies

Menzies New Member

I think you totally missed the point of this, the NPC's who sell the designs are easy as shit to find, I'm talking about things that I spend hours farming because they have a 1% gather rate.

I'd much rather pay 10k AP per item instead so I could PvP my way towards them instead of spending hours inside some stupid PvE zone where I can't even get ganked... It add's a whole new kind of brain-dead to the game currently!

6. Menzies

Menzies New Member

Thought I'd add on to this the ability to break down materials, 1 Brilliant Aether>3 Pure Aether and so forth. Or perhaps giving the ability to GM's to exchange the higher grade for 3 of the grade below. Of course there are more important things to work on, but it would be nice :p.