1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BAN Afdhall

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by blackdaniel, Jul 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackdaniel

blackdaniel New Member

I was doing Bt when Afdhall (an Asmo Cleric) looted the Stormwing's Sabatons which are plate and should go to someone who can wear it. I've got screenshots confirming that he looted it and that he didn't want to give it to me (since i am a Templar and there wasn't any plate user except me in the group). I would be most grateful if my appeal is fulfilled.

2. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

3. iamkeith

iamkeith New Member

Is being a greedy %&$@# bannable too? XD

Maybe he had a gladiator or a templar as a secondary char...

Admins shouldn't interfere in these things, just don't go to instances with him anymore. Or find a decent group of friends to go to instances with.

4. Wuuutz

Wuuutz Proficient

Lol'd.. ^^

5. Blakte

Blakte Banned

eh so many of this retarded QQ threads ur just like kids ,, ow he took my pants ban him plzz" what's next? he called me idiot ban him plzz ...retardness of gamez players contingent is growing fast !!

6. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

ninja looting is yes, a banable offense however, it is also more or less when people are taking everything from an instance run instead.

I would suggest doing instance runs with people you know or your legion as issuing a seven day ban on someone for one item in mg eyes is a tad extreme and unaddressed

this occasion to me seems to be more the fact that you are upset he took an item that he mag have needed for another character, yes I think it isn't nice but to extreme to ban someone for seven days over a single item.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.