1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Berserker Skill bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Goliathe, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Goliathe

Goliathe New Member

Bug Name:
    Berserker Skill bug
    Bug Description:
    Class:Berserker
    Skill Name: Absolute: Storming Beast
    Skill Level: Absolute
    What the skill is doing: Doesn't do damage, only gives the debuffs to enemy when is suppose to do damage
    What is expected of the Skill: Hit damage 588% x3 , Knee kick damage 382% x3, Knee kick critical hit rate 100%, knee kick hits max 5 targets, acurracy rate +3%, Attack range up, 4 debuffs, melle evasion,casting speed,attack speed, movement speed, stiffness on good hits and knobackback on good hits from all these only debuff works the damage part doesn't work i tried on pvp testes with other berserks who have the same issue; This skill is very used on berserkers and the fact that it doesn't do damage makes both PVP and PVE harder.

Regards,

Goliath
    How to reproduce/proof:
    I tried multiple times with guild members and even on open world pvp and doesn't work i also asked to other berserkers if this was only my problem or if was all berserkers in general and all of them have this skill and the skill doesn't do damage

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Ty for report, on next update it be fixed.