1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Bug Report

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Metalboy, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metalboy

Metalboy New Member

Bug Name:
    Party EXP is bugged
    Bug Description:
    You cannot give party to a lower lvl character but a low lvl character can start a party whit a high lvl character. Then, low lvl characters don't recives EXP when the high lvl character kills monsters.

There is a restriction that says when you kill a mob whit a purple name for the low lvl character, he don't recibes exp, but red or white mobs should do it. We try it with a friend but he dont recives anything. I found this on Reddit:

"If you are in a party with higher level players 6 lvls or more there will be a xp penalty, but the penalty ONLY kicks in if the color of the mobs are purple for the lowest level player. We have been leveling our friends up pretty quickly by using higher level characters and blasting through low level mobs to powerlevel our friends. As long as the mobs are dark red or lower to the lowest level character, there is no penalty. You can level people extremely fast this way. I hope this helps clear it up for anyone confused about it."

I've checked it on official:

You can see my character (lvl 15) recives EXP when my friend (lvl 54) kills red monsters
    How to reproduce/proof:
    start a party betwheen a lvl +40 and a lvl 15 characters and kill monsters.

2. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

This is confirmed, however; I will leave it on the first echelon of prefix.

While it is a bug yes and lower level characters do gain exp from higher level mobs than they should, in a sense for a private server stand point. It is something that can be turned into a beneficial aspect that will allow the players to as you have said power-level others. Enabling them to gain characters and things faster than they would be able to on official servers.

I'll discuss this one with Carl and we'll come to some form of consensus on what to do with this specific issue that may not be so much an issue but an un-intended 'feature'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.