1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Build questions and evasion viability

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Frenzied, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Frenzied

Frenzied New Member

Hi guys,
    I'm new to gamezbd i played like a week or so and i'm curious what's the meta build here for striker? I have guildmates that said evasion is not viable and just run pure dr but i'm still curious, I wanna know if it's still viable. Also, what is capped or what is different from the damage percentages here compared to retail? A guildmate said accu is capped here so you don't one shot people but i'm confused as to how evasion is not viable if accuracy is capped. I'm planning on making Urugon+Leebur+Griffon at c20 which is a hybrid build but i dont know if that is viable to be tanky. Someone can help me out? Greatly appreciate it thank you.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Very specific question, and all I can tell you, is that our server strives for a retail-BDO copy, for most things in-game.
    So while there might be some small differences here, they shouldn't be a factor, in how You choose to gear your Characters.

If there are some Major changes in how combat is handled, I am sure that @Kolka would let the whole community know.