1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Dismiss Notice
  8. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Buyable/Easier to obtain Journal & Title Completion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Inyalga, Jun 20, 2022 at 6:35 PM.

?

Have a means to buy Journals And Titles off the Webshop or Via kolkcoin or another way

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Yes but maybe a little bit different (Please if you could explain below that would nice)

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Just Buyable Titles

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Inyalga

Inyalga New Member

The thread name is simple i have this issue where alot of journals are locked behind things that are not commonly done as result of the gamez progression system
    and journals are so integral BDO as a whole i wish there was an easier way to get them in the game outside the rigerous and tedious chores they have us do

The simplest form would be to just busy journals from Webshop as an item you can take and read or something but if thats too pay to win/cheap then the ability to unlock journal books with kolkcoin...

Similar to that i had the idea of having option to either use Kolcoins or Webshop points to buy titles some titles are also hidden behind events or classes etc and it would be cool if you could just have a cool name next to yours. Titles are pretty inconsequential to gameplay they just are cool pieces of text meant to symbolise what you have done but unless you look at bdo codex or scroll the linear not so well navigated journal entry you dont even know what it means.. You cant even view other peoples profile so i dont think it would harm the game to be able to buy your favourite titles makes the game just a bit more fun and immersive to be in

Don't you think

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022 at 2:21 AM
  2. Jonny

Jonny New Member

stop being lazy and go do it, i know alot of people who completed these journals in a day

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, no need to be so "direct" (rude) @Jonny :p

I always like when new suggestions are made, and I would like to point out, that having a [Vote] added to the title, might bring it more attention.

Now about the Journals, I added the quote above, because it seemed strange to me, that you think there is a difference, to how we get Titles and Journals here on GamezBD, than you would if you were playing on the Retail-BDO-servers?