1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Camapaing Lepharist Poison Research is bugged.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Bigtime, Aug 4, 2024.

1. Bigtime

Bigtime Getting there

Campaign: Lepharist Poison Research (bugged)
    -(Step four) Get rid of Chairman Garnis at the Lepharist Research Center.
    - **CHAIRMAN GARNIS NOT SPAWNING**

Lepharist Poison Research

Additionally, many mobs are not spawning or spawning too many (as in triple or quadruple their presence). A quick reboot would be greatly appreciated thank you.

2. Bigtime

Bigtime Getting there

The Boss "Chairman Garnis" was there for like a day, but the campaign is once again bugged. The Chairman is not spawning and so the campaign can not be completed. Also, as I'm running around Sarpan and Tia, some Kahrun mission-required mobs are also bugged and not spawning. If another quick server boot could be conducted, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance admins.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2024
    Kulasmith likes this.
  3. Bigtime

Bigtime Getting there

As I've been completing daily required quests, I'm noticing fewer and fewer required mobs to kill. At this rate soon we will have too little to complete the quests. Please consider a soft server boot. Little to no pvp is understood, but no pve is very very bad.

crimsonfang likes this.
  4. crimsonfang

crimsonfang Well-Known Member

I just observed, When i kill the Mobs, without looting all of its drops and leaving it behind... The Mobs have a big chance NOT to respawn again.

Bigtime likes this.
  5. Bigtime

Bigtime Getting there

It's getting worse. So some quest monsters are not respawning, but others are triple, quadruple, or even as high as quintuple. God forbid you use an AOE around those... Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! lol(cwl)

6. Bigtime

Bigtime Getting there

That's good to know, however, I tend to grab the entire loot so I don't know what's going on thereo_O. One of the problems I'm running into is that sometimes the loot can not be recovered. I get a message saying "Someone is already looting that" (or something like that I don't remember the exact phrasing) and I can't loot. So then what happens is that the monster's body remains dead on the ground for many days until the server reboots. What we end up with is countless dead bodies all over the place causing major screen lag.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2024