1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Campaign quest problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ghosty11, Mar 3, 2024.

1. ghosty11

ghosty11 New Member

Hi, so I was trying to complete the 'Flying Reconnaissance' campaign quest, but I'm stuck on 7th step. I have to destroy the flags of the Tursin Outpost, but they're not there? I double-checked their location to be sure but there's nothing. Please help :((

2. Bigtime

Bigtime Getting there

I had the same problem, but after the last server reboot, it worked (for a bit) and I was able to complete the quest. There are a few more quests that are bugged. I'm waiting for a server reboot to complete them. I asked if there is a server reboot in the making, but I got no reply.

3. ghosty11

ghosty11 New Member

I appreciate the reply. Since I posted this thread, I noticed a lot of side quests are bugged too. You can do every single one and collect quest items, but you can't really complete it. After speaking to a npc and clicking on the quest, nothing really happens :/

4. Bigtime

Bigtime Getting there

Yep. I recently completed a quest in Taloc Hollow (it's an instance) and turned it in, but I ended up with the quest items stuck in my inventory and can't get rid of them. Don't enter the Taloc instance. Now I'm stuck with two quest items taking up much-needed and precious real estate in my inventory lol.