1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can not start in your Country

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by kingie, Nov 7, 2010.

1. kingie

kingie New Member

I cant go on the site pls help me !

FIRST READ THIS:

DO THIS FIRST:
    Download carls new launcher:
    http://173.192.37.10/Gamez Aion Installer.exe

IEEE ITS IN KOREAN/NOT AVAIBLE IN MY COUNTRY: http://forum.gamezmu.com/showthread.php?t=1620
    http://forum.gamezmu.com/showthread.php?t=3925

You cannot access the game through this IP.

Your account has been banned from accessing the game. If you know you were hacking there isn't a Solution for you. If you are getting this error, pm tyman your account name and i will get back to u asap to tell you if you are on the ban logs. -tyman

Having Problems with the installation or Launcher?

Download the necessary files here and place them in your Aion Directory
    Usually C:\Program Files\NCsoft\Aion
    Now Open "Start Gamez Aion.BAT" to Connect.

This program is unavailable in your country.

We only support the North American client. You must change your client REGION to NORTH AMERICA using the NCSoft launcher, then repair your game after doing that.

Failed to Initialize the game.

You need to Update your Aion client using the NCsoft Launcher and Reinstall our Launcher Patch.

No game server is available to the authorization server.

You are missing files necessary to connect, please Download and Reinstall the Launcher Patch again.

Not working? Try this:

• Make sure your running GamezAion and not the Official game (that looks like the official game server to me which suggests an incorrect install of the GamezAion client) Also make sure that you are not running the NCSoft launcher in the system tray, it has been known to bug the launcher. Also, if you have more than one hard drive, possibly try installing on the other hard drive again, but honestly, it all reverts back to the fact, that looks like the official Aion server page.

• I think if your getting this problem, chances are you are either not from North America, or you downloaded a client not from North America. I have a proposed list of corrections that can be made to avoid this error. Please try these before you post.

Solution 1.
      Go to your NCsoft Launcher, and check english. It's important that you uncheck all other languages.

Solution 2.
      Go to your NCsoft folder, and delete your entire L10N folder. Then run the NCsoft patcher to get it back. Before you delete it, make sure you copy and paste the file somewhere else just incase the patcher doesn't work as planned.

Solution 3.
      Start the launcher and disconnect your computer from the internet, force launch the client and reconnect the ethernet cable.

Solution 4.
      The dreaded reinstall. Sorry :sad:
    Like the last post i suggest a reinstall

Thanks Abull, carl and mandi for the content xD

2. Thestrawhatpirate

Thestrawhatpirate Unknown Veteran

what was the point on writing i cant go on the site gm pls help?

3. alshid

alshid Expert

So it's a problem report or a guide?

4. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

All this information can already be found easily, most of it is taken straight off them Gamezaion website