1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can someone tell me why Login Server is always down?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by shinevang, Dec 15, 2010.

1. shinevang

shinevang New Member

I swear to god....this servers login server and server itself crashes way too much. I get disconnected about 4-5 times a day and for the past week....login server has been down like 10 times for hours. What's up with that? I mean one minute I'm in game and a friend gets dc'd and can't login...if I close out and quit then I can't login or etc. Why is the login server down? And for HOURS?!?!?! Someone explain because I really really really want to play!

2. crystalmyst

crystalmyst Well-Known Member

Somehow we encounter a HUGE LEAKAGE, . . . . . . it will be fix ASAP. . . . . . . Some abusers still manage to abuse while the server is crashing! I knw who they are ^^

3. shinevang

shinevang New Member

It's down again....

Um...don't you think there's a better way to prevent this? I mean I've screen shotted so many hackers who fly/speed hack and dmg hack spawn camp and etc. I'd be happy to have the authority to ban all those players who abuse the game and don't follow the rules. Spawn camped 10 times just to get pictures to ban these ppl. Didn't even move...anyways why login down again...I wanna get on so I can donate some more and build my gear up to max so I can pawn some camping noobs.

4. shinevang

shinevang New Member

Not to mention...I can't tell you how many people I saw fly hacking/speed hacking. It's just ridiculous...you really need to hack in this game??? 100x XP and 75X Kinah not enough? Yet the kinah still isn't right....sad part.

5. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

there's nothing we can do the server cant handle large population of players.

plus they dont care to fix it.

just w8 for the server...

6. magiceye

magiceye Proficient

Still down.[video=youtube;HHAPNg6dey4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHAPNg6dey4[/video]