1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't connect to the server...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by taestea, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taestea

taestea New Member

So I logged off crystal last night, and tried installing the item.pak.

Eventually everything got way out of hand to the point where I couldn't connect to Siel [west] Crystalaion server anymore...

Basically, I would log in, and it would prompt me that my account was already logged in, then it would let me enter my username and password once more. Then it would connect me and I would go through the user-agreement prompt like usual, and then the normal "Connect to Siel recommended server?" and I would accept.

But as soon as I accept it just stays idle there. The background is still active as well as the music, so it is not frozen...it just stays idle and I can't click on anything. Eventually I would have to ctrl + alt + del and end my aion program.

Sooo I figured I would just re-install the whole retail Aion from ncsoft launcher.. and re-install crystalaion.exe... but everything is still stuck when I try to connect to Siel... :[

Any help would be appreciated.. It's not my account that is stuck I doubt because my friend tried logging onto his account on my computer as well and it did the same...

The servers aren't down right? XD

NEVERMIND. I was able to fix it. My apologies for the unnecessary thread. Close please.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  2. sian321

sian321 New Member

how u fix it? i getting same problem and i am new in this game....just registered today and finish all setup....success login...and getting the whole same thing like

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

it doesnt sound like the items.pak issue. the only 2 issues created by that is error BEFORE u run the game or stuff still untradable while ingame.

it sounds more like the server crashed to me

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

btw make sure ur not aion 2.1 but 2.0.0.5 :p dont think 2.1 is supported yet

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.