1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cant connect =/

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Martinhca, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinhca

Martinhca New Member

I've been playing for a while now atleast 2 weeks i think, but now suddenly i can't connect, gets towards character screen then says failed to connect. did something change since last night?

Sigh.. Bump
    Can i please get a response this is highly frustrating.. my char is logged in and not logged in at same time, can't get Onto the character select screen or anything -.- just gives me failed to connect yet my char is frozen online in the game..

Can i at the least get a response about it? :pinched:

Can i please have a damn response.. Anyone -.-

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  2. GraveXD

GraveXD Shhhhhh♪ (*'-^)- v(^_^ Forum Legend

1 person likes this.
  3. Martinhca

Martinhca New Member

did that over an hour ago, but thanks for atleast responding to the posts

4. Martinhca

Martinhca New Member

well.. new info, tried downgrading and i can atleast get to the char screen now, just cannot get onto my char -.- i try logging into the char and after about 10 seconds it goes to the exit screen and game closes

5. Crazyjeff

Crazyjeff Proficient

have you also tryed any other chars to see if its with all of them and if not then like said above the char that your trying to go back in as is stuck at a point where you can unstuck it your self thus making you just freeze up and then the game closing

so like the above post said wait for a hgm or a server reboot ..... altho id say play a difrent char for a while cus it wont happen soon, altho it WIL happen dont get me wronge :p

6. Martinhca

Martinhca New Member

yeah can log into the other 2 chars on the account perfectly fine, but my main char SM named Pahyzseh :( stuck in the Inggison town =/ where i last logged it in =/ the char is actually like.. constantly online, it's rather strange

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.