1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't log in the game

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Khankrum, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Khankrum

Khankrum New Member

I installed the game via NCSoft launcher 2.1.0.7 and it was running good ( I could enter in the game ) and then I installed the launcher and installed it into my Aion folder in D/Games/Aion then ran the game but only black screen loaded and then it closed itself ...
    my video driver and DirectX are updated too ... anyone know smt bout this issue ? :rightful:

2. opledople

opledople Getting there

Yea the server is down its not a problem on your end its a problem with Carl i believe so until he fixes this were all screwed

3. Khankrum

Khankrum New Member

well I hope this gets fixed soon I hope it's like that I will keep you updated bout this :)

4. opledople

opledople Getting there

me to cuz i want to play

5. Ashieboy

Ashieboy New Member

We all have to wait, The fixing is for us to have a better experience ingame.

6. Khankrum

Khankrum New Member

But I rly think its from me too cuz I try to log on other servers and get the same bullshit, while firrstable I could ran the game when just installed clear copy ... hmm it's rly strange plus I havent played b4 this game so I'm excited bout it and this sucks, plus it's the 3rd time I re-install the game arghh what does it get to play normally haha ...

7. Khankrum

Khankrum New Member

btw I got a question, if I have installed the launcher can I still run the game through the NCsoft lancher or no ? Cuz I can't and I rly think its from me :S somebody plz respond :pouty:

8. Khankrum

Khankrum New Member

I managed to fix my problem, it was from the bin32 folder I deleted d3x.... and gameshield then did repair and was able to get in game, now I just have to wait till the servers are up, anyone knows how long it will take ?