1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chanter Buffs shared with enemys

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Broski, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Broski

Broski New Member

I wouldn't be surprised if this happends with other classes abilities however whenenever I use Spell of Inpregnable Fortress it gets shared with everyone around me rather then my party, and not just other elyos but asmos as well. This is really frustrating in events and espically tournaments.

Also on another note, heals require you to target yourself in order to cast if you have an enemy targeted that is out of range. This is also extremely annoying and a dissadvantage when it comes to any form of pvp.

I know the Inpregnable Fortress thing is new so hopefully it will get a fix quick, but the healing thing has been around since I started playing on this server and affects both chanters and clerics.

Please fix it soon :(

2. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

They have other bigger problems to fix, but yes, that's very important as well

3. Kookie

Kookie Proficient

taruka quit making worthless comments to boost your posts

4. minosu

minosu Expert

^ the healing thing is indeed annoying
    I also remember there was one cleric spell that you could not cast unless you had yourself or an ally targeted. Don't remember the name off the top of my head.