1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Character and Quest BUGG

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by priscilabonifacio, Aug 23, 2010.

1. priscilabonifacio

priscilabonifacio New Member

Hi! You see, i started playing in this server two days ago, and i found two problems since then.

First, i was doing a quest with my asmodian scout, and when i was on the Where is Rae quest, the last part and the last quest, ive received a message saying: The quest was updated. So, i came to finally talk to Rae and nothing happend. No option on the chatbox to continue, just nothing. It appear that the last thing i should do was talking to her, but when i clicked on her nothing happens.

And few minutes ago I was playing with my elyos scouter, which ive just made, and she got this bug that in one second shes doing everything just fine, and suddenly she just stop answering my attack commands. She wont attack, she wont use ANY skill at all also. She talks with NPCs, but she doesnt use skills.

Could you see whats going on, please, GMs?

My chars are Priscila and Ilaria.

Thanks!

2. Baobao

Baobao New Member

I get this character freezing and not attacking problem as well. usually I need to relog and then it works fine.

3. priscilabonifacio

priscilabonifacio New Member

I use to relog to use it fine too. But now its happening even when I relog. It starts working and in few seconds it freeze again... =/