1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Character Loading Screen

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by bellnick, Nov 7, 2010.

1. bellnick

bellnick New Member

Character Loading Screen Issue

Whenever i try to log into my character Lelldorian i can open and close windows but the loading screen stays there as if it were a background. i cannot see any monsters, npcs, walls, Nothing. all of the stuff including my skills at the bottom show but are not clickable. when i open my inventory it shows nothing yet at the loading screen it shows him fully clothed. i have put a long time into this character. i have tested to check if this is just that character and sadly it is. i created a character and i loaded completely fine. Again my character name is Lelldorian of the Elyos Side on Siel.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  2. AVAndrew

AVAndrew Getting there

IDk whats up with ur client but i think u might have to repair ur launcher or redownload Aion

3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Or maybe uninstall it and download it again?

4. reizoe

reizoe Proficient

try to go to the luncher on the ncsoft then repair the aion

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

sounds like an old client. do a repair in the ncsoft launcher itll update to the latest version. remember to reinstal the gamez launcher after

6. bellnick

bellnick New Member

actually i have the newest one since i play retail aion regularly (i play this when im not in the mood to grind mindlessly...)
    BUT ill try repairing and see what i come up with. Thank you for all your suggestions.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Yay it worked! Thanks for the help Guys. i Appreciate it. Now my... few months of work and millions of kinah arent going to go to waste :3.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Happyface. it all works. :3. repairing it was all i needed. hell i didnt have to redo the gamez launcher either. ^^