1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Client has Stopped Working

Discussion in 'Problems' started by chloraphorm, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chloraphorm

chloraphorm Banned

Before maintenance/server restart I had no trouble running Aion but for some reason now it loads to the login screen and then errors out saying "Client OtC has stopped working would you like to end this program" All I can do is close it out. Any info on this? And if asked I can supply a screenie of this.

2. gumiho

gumiho New Member

I have "Client OTC has stopped working..." problem similarly and I tried to repair the game by NC soft Launcher as well as re-install but it did not work!
    Note : That crash announcement always appears after I log in game with my chars for a few minutes. Please help me to fix it or any helpful guide. I appreciate it.

3. AeRoXeR90

AeRoXeR90 Invincible Knight Forum Legend

If you use the new items.pak 2.7 then please delete it and paste the original in it. If this doesn't work then delete your bin32 folder and repair the client via NCSoft launcher, if this doesn't work neither then reinstall Aion. Make sure it upgrades the dx.

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

its not the items.pak issue in this case. the first guy said it happened after the maintenance (without touching anything), also the items.pak wouldnt let u past the ncsoft screen but he got all the way to login

same for the other guy, he would never have made it to the login screen yet he got all the way ingame

5. AeRoXeR90

AeRoXeR90 Invincible Knight Forum Legend

I already had their problem with my own client a few month ago. I re-downloaded the items.pak and pasted it into the folder and then the game worked nice for me. I always got that errorr in-game when I joined pandae.

When I played on retail I had the same problem - of course it wasn't the items.pak in that case - and I had to reinstall the whole Aion and then it worked.

Thats why I posted this option. It's my own expierience ;)

6. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

sounds very strange to me, never seen this in the past year and a half lol. by the time the login screen loaded, its never been an items.pak issue :p all the errors were on the black ncsoft screen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.