1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Compiled list of 2.0 issues

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by FuRiouS, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Please post all issues you come across here to help keep the forums clean. I will update the list as posts come in as well as fixes when they come in.

• Premium accounts bugged (higher rates not in effect) - FIXED
    • Deity transformation bugged - DISABLED
    • Elyos bind point bugged (spawning people in Beluslin) - SANCTUM BIND POINT FIXED.
    • No fly zones for new maps (gathering 2.0 aether) - (Alente) Intentional, flight will be enabled in the aether zones at a later date.
    • Caution message coming up at character select (caused by having both elyos and asmos characters) - (Alente) Known issue, possibly with the client itself, no immediate fix planned.
    • Spiritmaster pet bugs skill bugs
    • Casting speed bonuses from buffs/items not working correctly FIXED
    • Log out option bugged (character remains logged in, if killed while logged out character cannot respawn).
    • Some 2.0 items unable to be looted.
    • LOL Maybe not an issue but... 10m kinah to speak in world chat? hehe Alente you are raping us :D
    • [​IMG]

Hoping for a reconsideration on below items.

• No item.pak (unable to trade non-trade items) - ADDRESSED

Gamez has been free trade for over 5 months, I would hope it could continue with the free trade option as many play here for that reason. Also if this is permanent please at least allow sharing no trades with account warehouse as there are many that did not prepare for this and has items stuck on rarely used characters or use full sets between 2 or more characters.

• No fly in main cities (sanctum Pandemonium) - (Alente) Intentional change, will not be reversed.

I can understand the changes for ground pvp areas but these 2 zones are just cities and free fly makes it easier to get around in the large cities. Please reconsider this change, if not its not that big a deal and i guess we all can live with it, just dont understand why.

Thank you Alente for clearing some of this up .

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  2. One 1337 noob

One 1337 noob Getting there

Logout option not working properly
    Characters remain in game after log out
    Characters killed while "offline" log in as dead and cannot respawn

3. Papertiger

Papertiger Getting there

No fly zones in Balaurea to aethertrap.

4. Janseen

Janseen New Member

i cant place my AION installer in C:\Program Files\NCSoft\Aion. not enough space in my disc!.who knows how to move a file in a disc with no files will be deleted?.

5. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Updated, thanks guys. also seems the siel server just crashed, maybe some of these bugs are about to get fixed.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Only option is to make room on your hard drive, remove pron? lol J/K. Just remove whatever junk you dont need or use anymore to make room.

By the way this isnt a 2.0 in game issue :D.

6. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

This thing r not bugged.

7. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Being a mostly free fly server id say it is bugged, whats the point in not being able to fly in the main cities? :(.

If it is announced that gamez server will no longer be free fly then i will remove that from the list, but untill then this is still a free fly server other then the ground pvp zones (beluslin/heiron/2.0 maps).

8. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

from today update.

9. RoyaleBK

RoyaleBK Well-Known Member

the wind pipe tube in Ingisson/Gelkmaros is not working with me..i cant fly with it...

10. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

• No item.pak (unable to trade non-trade items) - There is currently no need for an item.pak as untradables are set like that serverside.
    • Premium accounts bugged (higher rates not in effect) - We are aware of this issue and are investigating it.
    • Deity transformation bugged - Not technically a bug although there are balance concerns which we will look at.
    • Elyos bind point bugged (spawning people in Beluslin) - Known issue.
    • Spiritmaster pet bugs skill bugs
    • Log out option bugged (character remains logged in, if killed while logged out character cannot respawn).
    • No fly in main cities (sanctum Pandemonium) - Intentional change, will not be reversed.
    • No fly zones for new maps (gathering 2.0 aether) - Intentional, flight will be enabled in the aether zones at a later date.
    • Caution message coming up at character select (caused by having both elyos and asmos characters) - Known issue, possibly with the client itself, no immediate fix planned.

7 people like this.
  11. Don

Don Banned

The diety thing is really annoying.. You step into primum and BOOM. 16K dmg then 31K dmg by some noobs in Diety form >_>. Can't even walk in the abyss without someone 1hitting you.

12. beiie

beiie Proficient

13. Jessica

Jessica Guest

cut paste~!

14. juji

juji Getting there

Sorc

Casting speed doesnt work ..thats a big NONO

in abyss i hit a ranger with 3 skills ..it showed me i hit 2k 1.8k and 2.3k dmg ... but ranger misses only 5% on hp

15. Jessica

Jessica Guest

repurchase window shows up but if you sell something you wont find it in repurchase tab.

16. charmoss

charmoss Legendary Member

new items pak ftw....

17. Jessica

Jessica Guest

-(annoying bug) I bought all pet eggs in pandaemonium and used it on Pet Minder, I logged off for some hours and just woke up now and found out all my pets are gone><

18. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Unable to edit my main post for now, will update with your additions as soon as i can, and thank you Alente for the response :).

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

I agree, playing on gamez server just doesnt feel right without having the freedom of trades as we have had for what 6 months now?.

19. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Try to fly in pandae or sanctum, there is a barrier. so it's just right to intentionally make it non-fly, this place could be a good location for ground pvp practice or something.

20. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I bound to the sanctum obelisk and when I die I always res at Kurillu mountain in Eltnen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.