1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Constant client crash after using Black Spirit Emoji pack

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Globetrotter, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Globetrotter

Globetrotter New Member

Bug Name:
    Constant client crash after using Black Spirit Emoji pack, Emoji pack not working either
    Bug Description:
    I bought the Black Spirit Emoji pack (Permanent) from pearl shop and used it. Afterwards, I logged off my char and changed to a different one. My client crashed as soon as char was about to load in world. Have tried different character and same thing happens, I can select server, select character but as soon as character loads in the entire client crashes. I cleared the User Cache and Cache on my client, still crashing. The Black Spirit Emoji option wasn't there either (was supposed to have an E next to chat to use emojis).
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Buy and use Black Spirit Emoji pack (Permanent) under Functions -> Misc and try relogging.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  2. barkram

barkram New Member

Something similar happened to me. I bought the pack a bit later I crashed and now all my characters crash when loading in.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  3. Daraleth

Daraleth New Member

Exactly the same thing happend to me. brought the pack reloged to an alt and now contantly getting kicked back to client after picking a char and it loading in

4. Napas

Napas New Member

Exact same problem here

5. barkram

barkram New Member

Okay so I tested this and confirmed it is the emoji pack. I went on EU which I was able to load in I bought the emoji pack and now I crash when loading in.

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed, ty for report