1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CONTEST / FREE PRIZES in worth of over 20k Toll / 1 winner

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Skole92, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skole92

Skole92 Getting there

*CLOSED*

So my fellow gamez lovers, im sad to say i will be quiting aion. There are more things i wanna do in life and i simply have no time for aion or any game anymore. Some of you may know me, i main a sin called Umbragradus.

Since my aion broke down and i really have no itentions in downloading it again, i will be giving my Acc and Pass to the winner to do what he wishes with it.

Like i said i have a sweet sin so if you want to keep the acc it's fine by me.

These are only a few items that i own there are a lot more

- ACD leather set
    - 2 or 3 shepard crit acc.
    - Arbiter dagger
    - Woc1 (Spectral remo)
    - Some rare remodels
    - Now the things im really proud of:
    - I have a LOT of WINGS AND MOUNTS, it's been my passion to collect them. Im sure i have over 10 mounts and at least 20 wings(not npc ones). Some of them really rare. Including all wings obtainable from the gme it self.
    -* honestly i have so much stuff i cant even remember.

With my acc the winner will get 5500 toll that is on it. So if you chose to take all my stuff and trade it on ur acc, just buy vip and you will still have 4000 toll for 2x shep acc or what not.

The way you win my acc, is by simply writing here in the comments why would you like to win. There are rules tho:

Rule 1. You can only leave 1 comment, and i will be reading them all, so if i find you posted 2 times or more i wont pick you.
    Rule 2. read rule 1
    Rule 3. Well i guess that's it

My suggestion is that you really take your time and think about what u'r about to write.

All you peepz are allowed to enter this contest, like i said just 1 comment each. And i will announce the winner here (and after that PM him or her my ACC name and pass)

The contest ends on 20.03.2014, at what time, i dont know. Whenever i feel like it >.>

So, move my heart with your stories :)

*CLOSED*

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    7 people like this.
  2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

I like items. (I don't actually want the account or items)

good luck everyone :p

3 people like this.
  3. Neen

Neen Life Less

Well... to start...

Hey ho,,,

alot of players gone quitting and coming back for reasons that only they can explain.. all of us are unique and has alot of wishes to accomplish nor to acquire.
    Fantasy game is not forever, we experience alot, meet new acquaintances, have a blast.. For some reason it will end up good..I guess this isnt a goodbye nor farewell to you.

Its a new beginning.............

Good luck on your wishes my friend.

Neen here....

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. Finaldestiny

Finaldestiny Lead by Example Forum Legend

I want to win because I'll give those items to my friends who don't have gears who know how to play their class and loves aion like you do. :sad::sad::sad:

5. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

I like items. (I actually want that account and items)

ily trent.

2 people like this.
  6. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

There is more to life than just a game,but on the other hand, life itself is a game. The struggle keeps going until the very end. I've seen a lot of people posting about quitting the game but still managed to come back, I for one is among those people. But since you are giving your account away I guess you really are serious about quitting. I've seen you around but we never had a chat before as far as I can remember. Anyway, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Take care always and God bless.

Cheers!

7. xIhp

xIhp New Member

The life is too short,to have time for sadness too..don't worry, be happy just and
    variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavor

All the best in your personal life,god bless you in what you have accomplished and in what you will realize.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  8. topgunjr

topgunjr Nonsense Forum Legend

Be Simple here and in ur real life .. Take care and share some items with ur friends , that friends who play around with u also keep some items for u , who will know when u can come back again :D , Love ur life and thanks for help us giving ur items

9. Kallah

Kallah Proficient

There are no failures ,just experiences and your reactions to them and to accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe becouse the heart don't listen the laws..

The great succes and don't forget THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AREN´T THINGS.

10. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

brother good luck in your life and make you want to Aion and many other games are not worth it,... GOOD LUCK

1 person likes this.
  11. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Gimme the info so i can spite all these beggers by NOT giving or using anything in that account.

#voteforGrrr

12. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

" There are more things i wanna do in life and i simply have no time for aion or any game anymore. "

You are on the right path, don't change your mind.

13. aginstall

aginstall Proficient

14. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

I am noob.

I hope u can help me by giving me those items :sad:

15. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Proficient

Well to be honest I really don't have a moving reason as to why I deserve to get your account over any other person, nor have I got a good advice for you about your life since unfortunately I never met you in aion so I have no idea what is it you do nor what is your passion in life (although collecting wings and mounts is an awesome passion lol :) )
    the only reason I can give you is quite selfish and it is that it would simply make me happy.
    also I gotta say that i play a lot of games and it is part of my passion.
    in real life I am a piano and accordion player so you can say that playing is what I do for a job and also for fun.
    the thing is that in almost every game I play or at least in any game that has the option I play the mage/wizard character so it's really not a big surprise that the characters I have in aion are a sorcerer and a spirit master.
    however I'm hoping that getting your items would also kinda help me try playing aion from a different angle as a melee type of character, which I tried doing before but it was just kinda frustrating with abg gear...
    and that's it, that is my comment.
    oh and p.s
    I gotta say that even if you don't pick me what your doing is still bloody awesome, most people I know ( including myself) would just keep their items just in case they want to play again but what your doing shows a pretty big commitment to whatever it is your intending on doing now while making another person extremely happy and that shows quite a bit of maturity :)

1 person likes this.
  16. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Because I am poor.

1 person likes this.
  17. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Don't listen to him. The master of all masters, leader of all robots and machines, keeper of peace and order, is not poor.

1 person likes this.
  18. cocosul

cocosul Guest

I want to win for the others stuffs that u can t even remember ! fk acd /tolls i like the mistery:D

19. Joffery_Baratheon

Joffery_Baratheon Banned

I am your king. I demand everything because I am KING!

20. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

A10n is l1f3!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.