1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crafting items

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by sorrowdrake, Apr 13, 2011.

1. sorrowdrake

sorrowdrake Proficient

This needs to be fixed ASAP

I extracted over 3000drenite ore after morphing for an hour or two
    extracting took anoth 2-3 hours from pure drenite to greater and to normal drenite ore
    Crafted drenite ingot and made drenium wires from those...
    i relogged and all my drenium wires disappeared:crying:

the database wont save your items properly can cause that...make a screenshot every time before you log out and another when you log back in or you might lose items!!!!!!:pinched:

2. sorrowdrake

sorrowdrake Proficient

ok now all my Small drenium sheet gone i demand a refund!!! should i never log out or WTF >.< so far at least crafting was working.

i thought it was only 1 time my stuff disappear from my inventory...now crafting mats whats next? my gear will disappear and i will stand there naked?

3. sorrowdrake

sorrowdrake Proficient

6 hours work for nothing...you ever tried to craft a lvl53 orange item? i spent my last month making those, first my plat medals now my crafting mats disappear...oh and yea its 5am for me figure it out how long i waited to finish my plate set from 11pm til 5am. yea i understand the server is in test phase, there is also a separated server to test stuff for infinite but that is made always higher rate than the main server! If CA is the test server of Gamez please think about it is it fair for players who only play on CA to test stuff for gamez ppl who actually got everything easier!!!!!! i calmed down after tha plat wipe when update came i was like ok i give it another chance, but if you try to fix something crucial something else goes fked up...if gamez is higher rate apply the next broken stuff there please...because ppl will recover of item loss pretty faster than the lower rate server...thats logical if you ask me.

4. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

5. sorrowdrake

sorrowdrake Proficient

pls go back to spoon feeding Gamez kthx
    ppl keep coming here from Gamez acting smartass, there are exeptions but what you wrote was totally unnecessary and you dont know anything about gameplay on CA in the last 2 months what happened i was calm for 2 or 3 months my patience is over

1 person likes this.
  6. ghost521

Listen here you piece of oaf, I'm not here to f'ing tell you to worship gamez, but you seem really pissed off, so all I did was ask you to calm down.

What's with me telling you to calm down? I didn't tell you to wait for CA, in fact, I'd rather see you leave it if you're that unhappy.

Don't be such a douche, you basket-case.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  7. sorrowdrake

sorrowdrake Proficient

You came to a thread where you cant say anything constructive and just making someone more pissed with the stupid posts who was already pissed and going to log off even more upset, think about it who is really unecessary here;)

8. ghost521

If you are this upset with a game, please quit.

We have enough psychos running around already.

9. sorrowdrake

sorrowdrake Proficient

If i store my items in the account WH nothing disappeared so far. So that might solve it until fixes are applied to database

10. sorrowdrake

sorrowdrake Proficient

I will be the first on CA! YAY
    So you dismiss the customers of Carl, asking me to quit. to prove you are wrong i wont

11. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

yo - wtf is your problem ? gtfo here if u wana troll....

if that u want to say then stfu ...

ofc Sorrow is mad , and the main problem is to report a bug and demand to be fixed !!!!!! , not to quit the game !!!

1 person likes this.