1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crafting problem

Discussion in 'Questions' started by jesabelle, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesabelle

jesabelle New Member

Hello everyone. My question is..someone realised,or just me that the crafting system is not perfect since the update?
    i have a 542 cooking lvl and i crafted 1400 innesi herb dumpling...and there was zero tasty...not even a single one...none:)..my friend have 4000+ lvl weaponsmithing...and he was unable to craft noble 2...and he crafted 20 sword...not even a single noble....none....So this is only my problem..or someon else is realise that too?..Thanks for your time and your answers CYA

2. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

3. Atreyuz

Atreyuz New Member

ya that happen with me too in tailoringcraft :) i did inert boilling 150 pieces and given none noble inert boilling >.<

4. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

Nice, didn't even realize there's no crafting procs now. Guess I wasted those hot balaur hearts on nothing trying to get a proc for the miragent armor quest. Sigh.

5. infamusfiend

infamusfiend New Member

i was about to post this exact question lol trying to make nobel jewelary, alright well, ill just hold on to my mats till it gets fixed i guess lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.