1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crash to Desktop CTD in Valencia

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Forte, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Forte

Forte New Member

Bug Name:
    Crash to Desktop CTD in Valencia
    Bug Description:
    I have 2 chars in Valencia desert. Both of them when i try to enter with them, my game automatically crash.
    One is on the city and other is in red desert, getting knowledge.... but 1 week without use this 2 chars, because the crashes.
    If i enter with another char, no problem. Only in Valencia chars. 1 Hashasin(in the city) and 1 Witch(in the red Desert).
    How to reproduce/proof:
    I can enter the game, pick a char and play normally 24/7 , no problem.
    But 2 chars on Valencia cause CTD. One of them start crashing the game so i decided to get my Hash(he runs in desert) and try to Tag with the other char and teleport. But he crash my game too.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This is only a You problem, so not really a game bug. Should have been posted in Problems, not in bugs.

Alright now, the best way to help you, is to tell you to do a simple game fix, click the "fix most errors" link in my signature below.
    If that doesn't help, then I suggest you login to the GamezBD.net website, and use the Relocate/Rescue/Escape Character option (don't remember the name).

Forte likes this.
  3. Forte

Forte New Member

Thanks i tried all and doesn't work. Still crash when i try to enter my chars in Valencia.
    Next update i will try again and force check all again. In the last update, my problem was Altinova, can't pass with any of my chars without crash. Now is solved when installed the last update.
    But i don't know what happen in Valencia.

anyway thanks :)

loboram likes this.