1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cross faction Chat. Is not optional?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Roo, Apr 3, 2020.

?

Do you think Cross faction communication is helpful?

1. Yes, I find cross faction chat helpful.

62.5%
  2. Yes, I do but I want it through websit medium, to protect open world chat (IE Nya's translator)

12.5%
  3. No, I dont want it!!!!

12.5%
  4. Yes, but only in arenas!

12.5%
  1. Roo

Roo Guest

[​IMG]

Communication is one-way road, with two separate highways, connecting two separate towns.....

If communication is one of the many keys to success in life? Cross faction Chat. Is it then optional? I no it is not optional and it's severe hinderance to the server, and players in both factions. As the video above demonstrate. Two Elyos players trying to urge the asmo player (through no fault of his own) to mark the opponents. Unfortunately communication can not start because of the cross faction chat ban.
    I do full recognize the social issue this poses but the implicit issue at hand is greater. Some players are immature and easily get their feeling hurt and will abuse the chat by turning into keyboard gangsters. In every system that works there are those whole will undoubtable abuse it, and they should be dealt with. However, not being able to communicate is a very difficult issue in PVP. In life! I would like to urge the GM team to listen to this thread an hear the players as they Vote on this topic.
    Enable cross chat in Arenas and protect open world chat by implement a black that would only be translatable through a website medium (i.e. http://nya.aiononline.cz/translator/).

Alwaysx likes this.