1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dark poeta big bug

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Dejanvk, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Dejanvk

Dejanvk New Member

I was doing dark poeta wit some of my friends and at the second boss we couldnt take the drops.We done some bosses and make pictures cause we wanna get our drops

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 noah tear 1 elder tear 1 anuhart cleric chain boots 1 anuhart cleric pant 1 anuhart gladiator pant 1 anuhart gladiator pauldrons 1 anuhart assasin leather

2. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Ok lets kick it off with a nice one of these,
    *Tell GM to give me the items* well lets be honest now, thats not going to happen, all I see in your screenshots is that Noah dropped those items, not that you couldent pick them up, and I find it a bit rude how you automatically assume we would give you them with these screenshots.

As to the bug, thank you for reporting it, and better luck on him dropping you items again. ( You know you can buy em for like 15m right? >< lol)

Albull

3. Dejanvk

Dejanvk New Member

Dude go buy them from broker for 250 mil and if you wanna know they dont sell almost anything at normal price there
    And you wanted me to download fraps and make a vid when the boss corpse disasapear in 2-3min after we kill him?

4. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Somthing a bit better than *tell GM's to give me the items* would of helped your cause a lot, but there is not sufficiant enough evidence here for us to replace your items, and last I looked I could pick up a peice of armour from the broker for a lot less than 250m.

Albull

5. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

im not sure how the rate is for elyos, but i can go right to beluslan and buy all of that at maybe 120mil max

6. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Just kill it again. Takes like 15 minutes for both of those trees. >.>

7. Dejanvk

Dejanvk New Member

You should check ellyos broker sometimes and see that there is no anuhart cleric pants there cause people CANT put them anymore at auction
    It was probally one of the member fault cause when someone left me and 2 of my friends done the big dragon boss and we could get the items.
    It was just that i needed the items from the tree..

And you cant sell or trade anymore that why i got my bank full of anuhart that i dont need and i cant auction them

8. Roxxina

Roxxina Proficient

i dont whant to put any fire under anyones ass but if you want to sell use one of the many items.pac for last version that u can find in this forum and sell it in private store

9. MasterShake

MasterShake Proficient

Exact same thing happened to me last night. I dont give a what what about the items, but it is happening randomly.
    *EDIT* and unless they enabled it serverside either today or last night after I went to sleep you wont be buying jack thats untradable from a private store.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  10. Dejanvk

Dejanvk New Member

I got lots of tahabata items that i cant sell and the problem is because of someone wit bad connection who is in your party.

If you have a working item.pak why not giving it? cause i tried lots of them and none working

11. Roxxina

Roxxina Proficient

U got a PM

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Can you meet me in heiron when u have changed??? im on Tomylina