1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Discord Block

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Brinck, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinck

Brinck New Member

Asking to be unblocked on discord server. As you can look, I was asking a question and while people continued to spam "wipe, wipe, wipe, wipe, wipe"... so for my question to be seen, I was trying to post it during these spams. I was banned from discord for trying to ask a question through the congested chat of people spamming "wipe" during this update... I find it pretty silly that I was banned while the others spamming "wipe" were left alone.

Please unban me from discord.

Thanks.

OnTheBrinck#5760 is my discord that was banned.

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

You were not banned, it was turned off for the reason of people spamming. Your not the only one FYI lol

3. Brinck

Brinck New Member

Ah okay, it was just perfect timing as someone asked in chat to have me banned, and im sitting there thinking, "why ban me, everyone is spamming nonsense when I had a legitimate question and have to try to chat through the current spam of "wipe, wipe wipe...", anyways, thanks for the update. Much appreciated

4. lomcia

lomcia New Member

I got the same, I asked question and now I got banned and kick from discord, I can't even contact any admin because I'm not on discord chanel.
    I didn't do anything, its not my fault that some people were spaming Wipe or Lamp or whatever.
    Please unblock me.
    I know you did that because my guild mates are on your discord chanel and they are telling me whats going on there.
    It is unfair!

My discord: lomcia#5194

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.