1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donate dont enter

Discussion in 'Problems' started by klisman, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klisman

klisman New Member

I made a donation to the site using payment wall, already has more than 24 hours and my vip credits not yet entered, I wonder what is happening.

2. Bennaya

Bennaya New Member

Good afternoon, on 14/05/2012 I made the payment of a bill for the purchase of tolls sit through Best Buy, they confirmed the payment of the ticket, but so far not received the credits in the game. I contacted to inform them that sit with typed my email wrong, typed zebulom@hotmail.com when it should have typed zebulom86@hotmail.com Can anyone help me on this issue?
    Game: gamezaion
    Server: Lumiel
    Character: Bennaya
    If necessary I can send a copy of the docket. I look forward to a return, because it's been almost 30 days and sit Best Buy says it is awaiting a response from you.
    NOTE: There are new items in the game, however, do not feel safe to make new donates, since I have not received the credits of the last donate!
    Thanks!
    Demetrius Smith
    zebulom86@hotmail.com

3. snider

snider New Member

i wouldn't donate a single dime anymore ... i'm sure of that!!! this server is fckd up. i wasted more than 500$ here and they don't wanna do shit about my char stuck for 4 days now and that too just after i made 200+25+100 $ donation... im so pissed. wtf

4. tacomeal

tacomeal Proficient

zong isnt working too.

5. Blakte

Blakte Banned

no better situation is when u donated 250 euros + and u come home from serving and ur baned for no reason without proofs without any explanation and staff ignores you :)

6. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

Click on the missing donation button

And sent an injury with the payment proofs ans wait 24 - 48h and you get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.