1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

donor items and transactions

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by chaosis, Jul 23, 2010.

1. chaosis

chaosis New Member

hey mandi/ any gm ..i was wondering if you could aquire some information for me ..i was wondering if carl was going to let people trade in their lvl 50 donor gear for lvl 55 donor gear ..if so i would like the archon brigade generals cloth set with earrings rings orb and the cloth helm as well ..i have full archons tribunas on my character maylious if the trade is able to happen let me know when and how to do it ..

2. yuisporing

yuisporing Getting there

This would be awesome if possible. I'd like to know too..

3. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

No, but I am sure you can sell stuff. I would keep the 50 pvp wep since it would be nice when extendables and armsfusion work and waaay better than the 55 one. Also the difference in sets is barely noticeable, so I do not think it is a big deal. If it is, you can always try to trade. But the current position (and from personal experience) is no, a donation is not a purchase, and will not be refunded without valid reason.

4. chaosis

chaosis New Member

donor gear trade up !!?!?

i realize that its not a purchase thats the reason that im asking for the trade up ..for one the previous donor gear cost more ..so he would be gaining money by doing so ..also the lvl55 gear is better for pvp so yes i do understand that the old weapon would be nice for the armfusion ..ive already taken that into consideration ..so what im saying is the "donation" is a charitable thing not mandatory so it would be a courtesy to take care of the people that are willing to donate to you by updating them to the newest gear sense they have already paid for it ..in essence what im saying is dont screw those that paid a couple of hundred dollars to you because you didnt tell them that there would be new gear released a few weeks after their donation ..that would be really really bad for business ..honestly i was planning on buying donor gear for my brother so if carl wont trade me up im going to go to a different server cuz thats just wrong ..

5. Demental

Demental Banned

Wait a second, you think having to buy the next level stuff is wrong? Do you understand how the world works?

So let me guess, your video card becomes outdated, you think Nvidia should just give you a brand new card? That's your thought process right now.

Make some sense.

1 person likes this.
  6. Xinn

Xinn Getting there

+1:ninja::ninja: on this one.. it's not their problem if you purchased gear before update.. you should have waited for the new release before getting stuff's everyone knows that there's going to be an updated version of the server a month before so you should have read the forums more for you to be informed of the upcoming changes

7. zytai

zytai New Member

THe 50 set is better anyways. The 55 has no set bonus and the dmg reduction is the same in both.

8. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

ppl just want it cause its there, some will buy it then bitch its not better than the 50 then ask for the old items back in the trade that the OP stated he wants to do, either suck it up and pay for it, since its by donation only, and you were dumb and knew 1.9 was coming with all the updates and still paid 120$ USD for the 50 gear, or just wait till they make a new item pack and ppl can buy it and put it on broker. Either way, your gonna have to pay to have it.

9. zytai

zytai New Member

Elite 50 is better. Upgrade the acces to lvl 55 and the 55 weapon.

10. Alucard2u

Alucard2u New Member

You know what's funny about what you said about trading video cards is that ATI actually did have a trade up program years ago so you could upgrade for a cheaper price.

11. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

ya they did, but he meant to mean to not be charged at all, and get better stuff for free while giving less value stuff to replace it. Some companies do offer a discount if you trade in your old stuff and buy a new item from them, but not a total upgrade for free like the OP wants to do with the lvl 50 to lvl 55 gear

12. Koishi

Koishi Well-Known Member

Hmm trading the items for the new price would be cool i think...

Like the old price full tribunus = 12500
    And then now u get = 7500 credits

Though i think it would take alot of time...