1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Download Mirrors Client v3589 [Community Provided]

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by SmugGnat, Nov 13, 2017.

1. rainyk1

rainyk1 New Member

i got "unexpected end of archives" when trying extract the 001 file
    is it because my file corrupt?

2. SmugGnat

SmugGnat Getting there Forum Legend

Place all 3 parts of the archive in the same folder before trying to extract.

3. rainyk1

rainyk1 New Member

i already done that and still got "unexpected end of archive"
    i download 3 of them using download manager too

4. SmugGnat

Hmm I haven't see that before. I guess it's possible one of the files is corrupt. Do you know how to use a checksum file? I can send you the checksum for the 3 files and see if they match, to determine which files if any are corrupt.

Download this file: checksum place it in folder with archive parts.
    If you need a program to use it, I can recommend this http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  5. Dadanas123

Dadanas123 New Member

So I did manually donload the new update files and extracted them into gamezBD file, but when I open the launcher it is still downloading stuff at suuuuper slow speed. did I do smthn wrong?

6. Cthula

Cthula New Member

This may sound like an odd tip, but I just wanted to share something that (for some reason) worked for me:

My game had been "Updating Patch Files" all day. I'd tried all of the troubleshooting steps I found on this forum & more, even turned off everything else that may be using the internet in the house for a few hours... I downloaded the "Patch" files & rebooted, same result. It eventually got up to 20% but didn't seem to want to go any further.

I was ready to give up, but when I clicked the "X" to close the launcher, I hesitated & clicked "Cancel" when it gave the warning about closing during the update... AND IT STARTED RIGHT UP. There must have been some kind of glitch with the progress bar. There's no telling how long it was actually finished but just sitting there.

Doesn't hurt to try if you seem "stuck" - nothing happens as long as you hit "Cancel" and don't actually close it. ^_^

7. EatSleepPlay

EatSleepPlay New Member

message gamezaion staffs sir they will assist you how to download properly :)

8. Egamone

Egamone New Member

Halo i downloaded GamezBD_v678.zip_2_001 ,GamezBD_v678.zip_2_002 and GamezBD_v683.zip_2_003 extract it and i got GamezBD_v678.zip_2 . I renamed to GamezBD_v678.zip and try to extract it but when i do i got corrupted file error. Pls help

9. HansjePansje

HansjePansje New Member

Why can't I access any of the Mirrors for the downgrade?

10. NightMaeve

NightMaeve New Member

can you update the files? i cant download from any place not even from mega or Amazon, please

11. SmugGnat

All files are updated, and posted. I will not be posting the downgrade till after NA maintenance, so some time tomorrow.

12. SmugGnat

Whe you extracted the 3 parts you should of ended up with a folder, with all the game files not another zip file. You did something wrong.

13. NightMaeve

NightMaeve New Member

THank you .. one last thing do i need to download the downgrade if i dont have NA Retail?

14. SmugGnat

No you only need to downgrade if you are using the lastest NA retail client to get started on Gamez.

15. Beast101

Beast101 New Member

i have downloaded all 3 files also extracted it and all i see are some files with no launcher in it. Do i have to download Downgrade? and if i do have to download it, when will it be updated?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  16. SmugGnat

If you downloaded the full client archives, you don't need the downgrade. You can get into GamezBD by either the full client, downgrade your official client or updating from a older version of Gamez, you just pick one.

You get the launcher from the website, and point it to the folder where you extracted the game files. Like it explains in the OP.

Beast101 likes this.
  17. bunsenburn23

bunsenburn23 New Member

I have like downloaded the full client files for like 3 times from the mirror sites you listed and it seems like they're corrupted. Could you please confirm this?

18. SmugGnat

I check them before I post the links. I however went ahead and checked again, re-downloaded and tested the archive. All working zero errors on my end. The archive must be getting corrupt during the download. Try using a download manager maybe, other then that I'm not sure what to advise.

19. Logic

Logic New Member

I downloaded all 3 Parts of the Client with Google Drive , when i extracted the first Zip it finished and nothing happend afterwards , so how do i extract nr.2 and 3 bc those arent zip folder :/
    *Edit:So i saw that the 3 Zip Datas extracted the whole 29 gb, but when i tried to start the game , i got an error and couldnt start the game , afterwards i checked all files and now the Patcher is updating , but i have to say that your download server is so bad , thats unbelievable , normally i download with 20 mb but when i use your patcher , i only download with 0,29 kbs :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  20. SmugGnat

Correct when you extract the first part it extracts all the archive data from all 3 parts. There should not of been much to update, maybe the patch files but that should of been quick. Not sure why it wouldn't work right away for you.