1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Download Mirrors Client v3589 [Community Provided]

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by SmugGnat, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Apai

Apai New Member

where is v661 link
    I cant find it

2. wnde

wnde New Member

Downgrade link isn't available
    @SmugGnatNew

3. SmugGnat

SmugGnat Getting there Forum Legend

Been busy, downgrade is up now.

cocosul likes this.
  4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

I'm comparing for fun, gamez way, and your way. Ima say that it made my day lol, from Google My download speed goes up to 30mb/s, while gamez download its under 1mb/s, gg man lol. So ppls, you better download your game/downgrade from this guy if it's needed.

5. Lunarth

Lunarth New Member

So i updated my BDO and i extracted the zip file..I opened black desert online steam launcer and it says error 12 that my game isnt fully updated.How can i fix that? (Im playing EU servers)

6. robb18

robb18 New Member

the v2 and v3 files on google drive are corrupted and cannot be extracted... :(

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

As far i do remember v1 extract all 3,check your extracted folder size, it should be 28 gb

8. robb18

robb18 New Member

the files i download are 28gb, but the problem is i cannot extract the 2nd and 3rd file, it says they are corrupted.

9. SmugGnat

All you do is open the first one and extract. If it comes up with a files are corrupt issue, that was caused during your download. The files on mirror links themselves are all good. All checked and verified by me, every time I update them.
    I would suggest you use a download manager if re-downloading the corrupt parts still doesn't work. It can help make sure there is no issues during the download process.

10. robb18

robb18 New Member

i finally managed to download the torrent version and all went fine :)

11. ndyndy

ndyndy New Member

i try to download zip.001 from mirror 1 and 3 all file corrupted, refresh the file pls

12. YoomesBond

YoomesBond New Member

Do i need to download all the files here (which are: 3x 9.6gb, 2.7gb, and 4gb) files?

13. Eotua

Eotua New Member

Been trying to download the clients first main files, but everytime at 9.6GB it will stop downloading and then when you try and open, some files will be corrupted.

Any ideas on what it could possibly be...? Thank you.

Edit: I repaired the files and then directed the launcher to the folder, started it up and it says it's about 34% done. Downloading the second part right now. Wish me luck!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  14. SmugGnat

You need all 3 parts, each file is ~9.6GB. Once you have all 3 open the first one and it will extract the files from them all resulting in the full client size of ~28GB.

15. Eotua

Eotua New Member

Edit***** So, if I understand correctly, if I extract the first file while the other two are in the same folder, they will all be extracted?
    So sorry for all these questions, been trying to get BDO to not only work on Official but P.S as well for a couple of days now :')

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  16. SmugGnat

Correct when you open the first part it is actually listing the files from all 3 parts. It's one archive it's just split into 3 parts. You access it through the first part, that's why you can't open the other 2. When you extract all it pulls information from all 3 parts to make the complete archive.

17. Eotua

Eotua New Member

That makes so much sense! Heck. The last part is almost done, so hopefully everything goes smoothly. The rest of the patches I need to download, those I just extract and place into the folder?

18. SmugGnat

Shouldn't need anything else other then the Gamez Launcher. Just open the Gamez launcher and point it to the folder were you extracted the files. It might update a small amount after it runs a file check but will be very small if it does.

19. Eotua

Eotua New Member

Awesome! Everything is downloaded and I'm extracting at the moment! Fingers crossed everything is good to go!

20. Eotua

Eotua New Member

Heck! FREAKIN HECK! Everything works! ;; Thank you so much <3 <3 Ran into a bit of trouble when it spit an error out about security but a friend said to turn off my anti-virus and that did the trick! Playing as I'm typing this. Thank you so much, again! Massive kudos