1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drop rate 75x? Is that true?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by imrant17, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imrant17

imrant17 Banned

According to Server Info :
    Gathering: 200x
    Crafting: 200x
    Abyss Points: 10x
    Experience: 200x
    Drop: 75x
    Quest: 50x
    Kinah: 10x

Premium Drop: 150x

VIP Drop: 200x

Now , I am a premium and I have a friend who is normal and another who is VIP . After my last post about IS mythical drop rate to be as shitty as retail (normal) servers , it somehow seemed that after the update you had increased it. Now , Illuminary obelisk has the same problems. After 20-30 mins of soul grinding shit every run , we get eternal armor and weapons boxes , I have done 100 runs with these two ppl and we have never got any mythical item. How do you ACTUALLY Claim that your server drop rate is 75x and about premium and VIP as except for the normal mobs , the boss drops are as good as normal server or even worse , The drop rate as per my calculation is NOT 75 x or 150 x for premiums. The server doesn't show that at all except in may be IS.

2. Markmyword

Markmyword What are you looking at?!

the rate of getting a mythic box is not 100%, even if you're vip/premium there's still a chance to get eternal box
    it still depends on your luck

3. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

It all depends on what is the base drop rate of the item. If the item's base drop rate is 1%, then it'll become 75%. If any item's base drop rate is 0.1% then 75x would just mean 7.5%, which is still a very low chance.

Bordy likes this.
  4. imrant17

imrant17 Banned

lets get to your math,
    Dynatoum's Mythical drop base drop rate is 9.091% . (source : http://aiondatabase.net/us/npc/233740/)
    I let the vip last hit 'ALWAYS' which makes it 9.091 x 200 = 1818.2% . Which means even a non-vip last hitter has a 9.091 x 75 =681.825% chance of Mythical on YOUR SERVER , Mathematically speaking , people should get a mythical weapon / armor for every run they do on Gamezaion , while on retail the success is only 9.091% .
    So RNG ? How exactly does it work after my calculations since after 100+ runs a normal / premium / vip member have not got any mythical .

Like I said , One of my friend's is a VIP 2 . Even though he does the last hit , we stilll get only eternal armors and weapons while opening the boxes from over 100 runs so lets say the boss drop is 200x and even himself. He hasn't got even 1 mythical weapon / armor from Illuminary obelisk. The reason we shifted to Gamezaion is because of the good support and easier pvp gaming. I am disappointed to read about 'RNG' again man . We are gaming after a long day's work and classes and to be disappointed here also doesn't feel good. The Main reason we shifted to Gamez is because of the bad sucky RNG of retail which everyone is aware of. If you give us the same answer here.....It makes me upset :( . I still hope you do something about it , speak with HGM or something . Make the drops better as those are pve items ... I would really appreciate any effort put forth by you in this matter.

5. Vanti

Vanti New Member

ever tought bout that a nonvip opens the box .... and now to correct your math correction ... what about the other items wit an even higher base chance ... think bout it

6. Markmyword

Markmyword What are you looking at?!

you're just unlucky. I got 3 mythic armor boxes & 1 mythic weapon box in 10-15 runs

7. imrant17

imrant17 Banned

It's not only me, its also my friends even VIP donators. One guy got 13 mythical weapons from 100+ runs and other get nothing . I just showed the server's drop rate math and our drop rate.

8. Akikaze

You do realise that the site's drop rate is not accurate? Just look at all the drops it has listed and go through them all, it even says that kinah is 9.091% drop, just a generic number.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  9. imrant17

imrant17 Banned

Akikaze..you are not helping man .
    Lets say for argument's sake that the mythic drop is even half of 9.010% since u say the site's data is not accurate . what does that make? So I should work and attend classes in the morning while I teach probability and mathematics to 'Senior Aion Masters' (who tell me I should curse the RNG in a 'Private' server) in the night??

10. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

getting the drop from the boss and the box is a difference RNG and %, am i understand you rite?
    1 thing i do understand about io is .. you get a box.. and there a box in a box. si its like -% of succes or ?
    im just to noob about this RNG and statis,

11. Akikaze

Did you even read I typed at all? It's not even close to "half" of 9.010%. It is a made up number by the database website.
    [​IMG]
    This screenshot illustrates the base drop rate of the boss. Note the godstone drop chance is extremely low. Also should mention that the "opening" of the equipment box chance (what you're currently referring to) is different from the monster's "drop" rate. Afaik, the opening box percentage isn't affected by the "monster drop" loot percentage from Premium/VIP.

Yeap, you're right.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    DarkestNight, Sougo, Witch and 2 others like this.
  12. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

awwww.. i dint know that dynatot do drop the Gs, well i never get a gs in there in 70x + / - going there. well this is good thing to know, since its rarely drop the gs so the price of all of these gs will go to low like the TS. last 1 or 2 month its cost like 200m .. now 20m still people hesitate to buy though... i got few of this gs to. but i dint get it from dynatot .. from mob in idian depth.
    somtime in Sarpan. well kind a confuse who actualy drop this type of gs. i just guessing all mob drop its rarely with 0.0.00.01% of succes T_T. now i KNOW. :p:p:p:eek::eek::eek:o_O
    good info btway. thx you

13. Akikaze

A good majority monsters (lv40+ ones) in Aion actually drop godstones. Just their chance is extremely low.

DarkestNight likes this.
  14. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

yeah. i will do the farm on these lv of monster =P. thx for the info.

15. Akikaze

Oh, I do have to note that. Yes, the website's "75x/150x/200x" is misleading. Not disagreeing on that factor.
    However it appears you either have really bad luck or something. 1/10 box attempts and got a mythical box (http://imgur.com/o8pxBde)

16. imrant17

imrant17 Banned

The Supply chest is 100% . I am talking about the 'Box from the Box' the mythical/eternal box that comes up when you open the supply chest. the success chance of getting a mythical supply chest from the Dynatoum's Equipment chest is what I am talking about. and my problem is that the % of getting that Mythical box is 0 for me. I have opened 25 boxes together and all I have is Eternal. Go check my character Auli . It is full of Eternal boxes . I can't post screenie here as I didn't take it but I wont waste my time doing 20 more runs just to post a screenie of how bad a box-from-box drop rate is.

17. Whitesnake

Whitesnake Getting there

Hi everyone!So I am the "normal" friend and my boyfriend is the VIP,neither of us have gotten mythical box from IO.Ok if it is luck as you say and his drop rate must be 200x than his luck must be much higher tnan mine considering he is VIP.Non of which is happening here.We are not playing poker here to see who will outlie the other one in bluffing.We all do the same all must have equal chances at normal drop rate and Premium and VIP must be way higher than normal.3 different types of accounts same actual drop rate for all.Should it be that way?Personally i don't think so.

18. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

The more u hit the more possibilities in my own theory only.

19. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Hello there.

First of all, there are a few clarifications to make regarding IS/IO equipment boxes.
    The chance to drop a certain item directly from an NPC is influenced by our custom drop rates, while the possibility to get a certain item by opening a decomposable box (in this case, Dynatoum Equipment Box) is not influenced by any factor.

Example:
    On retail, NPC "X" has a ratio equal to 5.00 to drop Item "Y" .
    On our servers, the drop ratio will be directly influenced by our custom rates, therefore = 75*5.00 = 375.00
    In this case, 75x is a multiplier to the normal drop chance.

On the other side, decomposable items (such as IS/IO boxes) are not influenced by custom drop rates.
    This means that if on retail Dynatoum Equipment Box has a 5% chance to drop Mythical Weapon/Armor Chest and 95% chance to drop Eternal Weapon/Armor chest, you will get the same chance on GamezAION.

Therefore, normal,premium or VIP membership rates do not influence your chance to get Eternal or Mythical Chests from another decomposable, but only influence the possibility to drop a certain item directly from NPCS.

Last hit, most hits or /dance before the NPC dies (yes, people do that) are superstitions and do not influence anything.

20. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Don't forget having the party made by a vip, vip entering the instance, waiting 10seconds before looting, having more boxes in your inventory, having 4k dp, looting trash items before the box, relogging before looting, taking off armor before looting and killing the boss with dp skills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.