1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dual manastones

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rezerve, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

Hey. Can i ask if dual manastones now is rare? Or gamez want money for manastones ? Please gms like meanz and ams dont say me i can drop them in hexway because there are only white manastones :D where we can Find manastones to gears when we get one box per 4 hours ..

2. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Um, pretty sure you can find some in market.. Though it would be good if they could give boxes more often.

3. TraCerT

TraCerT Sun Is Shining! Forum Legend

Another conspiracy about people saying "GM want money?" - Those GM Boxes used to be given every 1 hour, but since MOST people started to argue about it and getting their inventory full, we've decided to give them not that often.
    If you need manastones, you can trade them, just like I do when I need those dual manastones.

4. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

Before, it's value is below 5M. Now, I sell dual stat manastones in broker for 15M each.

5. ianleocolcel

ianleocolcel Proficient

omg... MS CRISIS.....:surprised:

6. Chrome

Chrome New Member

We need manastones. please make it get every 1hours per box thanks.

2 people like this.
  7. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

wow 1 every four hours wondering how much money or credits or time need to complete a full armor set with dual stones ? 1 year proly more to finish full set with weps

8. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

Not if you have 5000 manastones saved from past months, just saying XD

9. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

Sure ... U can buy them from market. :D

10. raymondxxx

raymondxxx New Member

yes its annoying that i makes inventory full but 4 hrs is too long...lets take a vote..hehe

11. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

5000 past few months of crap manastones ya sure i have lot of spaces in my inventory (looooooollll)
    buy ?? note really an options since ppl are outrageously greedy and want 5mill 10 mil 15 mill for 5 - 10 - 15 stones , i would rather have my inventory full of manastones with 1 hour gm box then 4 gives us not so rich ppl or no lifer players, dual booters a good chance get manastones quickly.

12. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I personally saved over 700 of each manastone in christmas alone...prolly another 100-200 since then (only cus i deleted about 100 gm boxes a week lol). Anyways mr stones are the best stones in game and they arent dual :p

13. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Nah, your argument is completely invalid. Im not one of the people who believe in stupid conspiracy theories, and i just believe that it was a decision made probably by Alente but it was certainly a faulty one since we are in a new Aion version and everyone is either buying new items from the toll shop, or runs instances in a daily basis which results to more items in the server.. items that require manastones. If the problem was the flood of GM-Boxes in the server (which i highly doubt) then they could have simply removed the GM-Boxes and instead changed the hourly Gift to Manastone Boxes or anything else that's stack-able. Not to mention that when we first hit 4.0 and i remember being able to actually stack my GM-Boxes, so that's that.

I personally will have no profit out of the suggestion of the OP since i already have 7000 manastones and another 2000 manastone boxes stored in my account, i simply agree with him because hes right.. i couldnt care less about manastones and those GM boxes were actually pretty annoying. But truth shall be told o,o

14. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

how do u manage to store so many stones , since the gm boxes appear every 4 hours, play 24/7 on each char ?, some ppl dont have tht option to log in 24/7 and stay online only to collect 5000-7000 manastones, i agree with badrobot though, wish you could do something bout those manastones change them to 1 hour boxes , why not make it special mob drops for example instance mob drops so ppl cant farm excessivesly due to cool down on instances, that way more ppl will try go instances kill mobs spend more time there and try out luck with manastones.
    is just a idea , idk if will be considered or read atall :(

15. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

we must be nolifers or donate .. If u want manastones .. 1 box 4 hours ? This is not normally .. Again gamez want money from all things ;) it was best 1 box 1 hour.

1 person likes this.
  16. Zeiko

Zeiko Proficient

yeah right, 100 atk/crit = your 3k vip? would it be more efficient if they would just let it drop on specific monsters or an npc that sells them on a fixed priced many OP traders now,selling 30m per pcs /sigh. Made a thread about it before and this are there answers http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/dual-manatones-151487/index2.html. now it will take us an eternity to socket our Sets by ourselves w/o spending /sigh

Lol. there is just one anwer to that "Stackable"

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    2 people like this.
  17. linusk19

linusk19 Ozh acha voizh.

every 4 hours and you get Maximum flight time(Yellow Stones) and/ Attack/Parry. and it give you 1 pc each.

18. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

ya but can u make 4 hours X 6 chars ?? :surprised: really ? i dont get that much time to stay 4 hours X 6 chars for 1 stupid box that would give random shit, again rooting for special mobs like in instances that drop when u kill them random stones ofc but still better then 4 hours per char, gives an excuse to do instances and kill max mobs for stones dont u think so ? plz if u agree with this give more votes for my idea :p

19. cocosul

cocosul Guest

is just stupid thing....... since 4.0 is up...new sets new weapons and WHUT WHUT? no manastones. great balance....wipe kinah...and now u have to pay 60 mil for a manastone...kinda 10x more than before...funny. where is balance?

20. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

Balance ? On gamez ? :D joke?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.