1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Broken Potato of Undying

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by YooMin, Jan 21, 2022.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Bug Name:
    Broken Potato of Undying
    Bug Description:
    Absolutely else behavior like on the retail. On the GameZ is like on the steroids. Is faster and more aggressive. He should be stay not move is not possible kill him. Absolutly broken boss. Next my knockdown not working on him. I have on lahn 3 knockdown skills and he is never knocked down. His damage is massive nonsense. I have 412 DP am like tank and he killing me to 3 hits nonsense.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Retail

I have almost the same stats like this person in this video. So I should be so strong like this person. But I am not becouse the bosses have more defence and more HP. I saw a lot of videos. is it very easy on retail. But on GameZBD we must have difficult nosence. What is not possible finish. I failed maybe 1 thousand times. Why becouse is it broken nonsense. Every boss in pity of potato gives massive damage and they have 1 million defences
    On retail are these bosses easy and we have difficult s... Same like everything.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2023
  2. YooMin

GameZ BD

3. vavien

vavien Toxic

Right Hand Swipe Down = Stiff Right Hand Swipe Up = Stun Left Hand Swipe Down = Knockdown Left Hand Swipe Up = Knockback Left Hand Uppercut = Float Jump = Bound
    This boss has a 'Mechanic' and if you fail,you get wiped. As you can see he gets an AP/DP buff if you fail to do what you have to do. You might be mistaking Uppercut with Left Hand swipe up which has similiar animations. I did failed 30-40 times before i get familiar with it. After you done it correct 2 times , boss dies.

4. YooMin

Not only this boss, but every boss is very strong. I saw a lot of retail videos they killing this bosses very fast with the same stats like I have. Every boss should be more easy when u have 310+ AP and 410+ DP. I cannot killing and learn this boss when I must kill 3 nonsences bosses before this boss over and over. Next game not show u what skills u have use and what not.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2023