1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Earing of sealed magic power

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Atropin, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Atropin

Atropin New Member

hello

During time when played on retail i made 2x PEN like from 30 +- of this earings.it was confirmed by PA they added sucess chance in one of patches.i just wanna ask if there is too better chance to sucess due to oficial patch and server rates +premium cause i dont wanna wasting FS.

PS: in retail no fail PEN just some TRI and first made by 45fs and second 48...

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello Atropin, I do not really know about the actual game-mechanics, but what I can tell you for sure is that these Earrings do not show up on you character when you wear them and they are not better than the earrings you will find in bunches in the Mediah Region called Asula: https://bddatabase.net/us/item/11838/

Sure you can get better accessories later in the game, however they are quite limited, here is a list of them: https://altarofgaming.com/black-desert-online-accessory-sets-pve-pvp-green-blue-yellow-grade/

3. Atropin

Atropin New Member

Hello
    Thx for answer.
    Hmm what do you mean does not show on character? I mean 2x pen of this earings is 20ap 10dp 30 evasion 20 accuraccy i consider the BiS in mine hybrid ap evasion striker build.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I mean looks only, because I thought that was a reason to wear the earrings that are lower than other types, but I can see that the ones you are wearing are quite fuctional, as in they are better than I imagined they could get :p