1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elite Guards BS

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by matsamatsa, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matsamatsa

matsamatsa New Member

THIS is BS. I get that the Elyos are favored, most likely because all the GM alts are Elyos. Whatever, it isn't fair but there isnt anything we can do about it. But placing an elite guard at their spawn in the eastern shard and not one for Asmos at west is bullshit. Camping on flight and spawn in their maps is one thing and i agree that not allowing lowbies a fair chance to get away isn't right. But this is the Abyss. Its a free for all. Asmos camp eastern and Elyos camp western thats how it is. I've never ported west and it wasn't camped. This is a pvp server. I have no remorse over killing Elyos any place in the abyss. If i were flying over a training area and someone was actually training i personally would let them be. Most often i see a red dot and they come at me without me so much as having time to blink and almost always they have between 3 and 15 other Elyos in their wake. In fact unless they are trying to sneak in Primum I almost never see an Elyos alone in the abyss. They take over eastern and push us back to Primum regularly. Do they really need to be babied with an Elite guard at eastern?

P.S. I dont personally care if there is some other thread on this topic, so save it.

2. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

Wel there is where you wrong there are a lot of ASMO char of GM i know that. Jazzlynn is most of time Asmo. And both side should have a Elite Guard. Last i was on western shard and got overkilled bij 1 of the guards who was using some soort of speedhack so stop QQ.

3. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Don't give us the attitude man, you save it, and you search, or you will only end up being banned.

As for the unfairness, your wrong, on the asmodian side, look for Albull, Crusher, Helish, and Sniperhots there all mine, and there all played regulaly.

This is closed, nothing but pure uneeded flame and hate, so what if the GM's like the Elyos side more, it's there normal caracters, so who cares?.

-Closed, Albull

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.