1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ELLO! I am In Need of Help

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by iaminneedofhelp, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iaminneedofhelp

iaminneedofhelp New Member

Trying to say "I am" followed by your username is rather hard when your username starts with " I am " ... I just noticed this xD

Anyways, I'm new here, I've {THINK} that I've played on CrystalMU before, but I could be wrong.

What's very ironic is that I was looking for MU private servers, but I couldn't remember the name of the darn game, so I tried googling "MMORPG games with wings" ... no luck... Many people suggested Aion private servers though, SOOOOOOOOO That's how I ended up here. Waiting for my Aion download to complete, I came here just to check out the forums.... And all of a sudden I see -->CrystalMU<-- and I was like O_O! OMG THAT'S THE GAME I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER!.

Lol anyways, I've never played / heard of Aion before, but I love private servers mostly because I like to feel powerful xD and I usually can't get very good legit so that's the main reason I love private servers.

If anyone would like to help me out learning the game / getting used to it, it'd be lovely :D

2. maimutica

maimutica New Member

Hey there and welcome, well you'll learn by playing more and more, there's nothing to explain, just play and you'll figure out and learn more about the game. Enjoy your time here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.