1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ello new to Aion and decided to start on a private server, chose this :)

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by enzodc, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enzodc

enzodc New Member

Sup? :) Im Enzo, new to Aion, just suggested by a friend and decided to play on a private server. Searching the interwebs, I found this :D so.. Any comments about the game would be greatly appreciated, which server should I choose for fast leveling etc. 'Lumiel' or 'Siel'? The fastest one that levels me up and gains items/ xp.. Whereas I could just enjoy at the same time having a decent challenge aswell :)

Also Aion terms would be greatly appreciated.. Like in other games B> = Buying S> = Selling, R> = Rush and so on

Thanks in advance

2. Frostie

Frostie Mew :3 Forum Legend

First off welcome to our community. Both siel and Lumiel share the same rates. The major difference is the stigma system is active on lumiel (Stones you add to gain some extra skills) Where as on siel you automatically learn the skills.

3. Sweetpoison

Sweetpoison Allergic to Idiots

Welcome to Gamez!

Come to Siel coz all skills here are autolearn. And I'm here so I can mentor you if you need it. :lol:

Most in game terms used here:
    WTT - Want to trade
    VGO - Very good offer

Uhm, I can think of a lot of other terms but it's mostly instance and items. So I think you know them already. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it here. :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.